People, please get your brows shaped!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Rhizza777 That's really interesting! What is the reasoning behind this rule? hi rhizza777, the reason is because your eyebrows r given to you in their natural state from allah(god), to change this is changing what allah has given you.there r exceptions like if its too long that it covers the eyes u can trim them, or if causing skin problems... also there are sayings(hadiths) from the prophet mohammed(swt) that this shouldnt be done..i hope this helps with your question
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa ok, silly question. How do you know if you need to get your eyebrow shaped? I have never done it but I have never had an issue with them. But maybe it is just because I don't know any better. How did you guys know?
TIA!
icon_neutral.gif

If you've never had an issue & are happy, s'all good!
I personally starting tweezing in junior high because my brows are so thick, I almost have a unibrow! It wasn't until I went to makeup school that I decided to actually get my brows shaped (oh the peer pressure!
smile.gif
), rather than just "cleaned up". Naturally, my eyebrows are thick and straight, so getting them threaded & shaped gives me the arch I don't normally have. Opens up my eyes, brightens my face & makes my eye makeup look nicer!

Back