Perfect Makeup Case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was at Target today looking at makeup cases when I remembered that some of the ladies on MuT use tool boxes for their makeup storage. So I went over to Lowe's where I found that PERFECT tool box for my makeup. It was $40, which was half the price of the Yazmo train case I wanted from online. I'm so excited to get my makeup out of the Rubbermaid storage I've been keeping it in. I didn't put all of my glosses in it though, only my favorites. I didn't put any lipstick in either. I hardly ever wear lipstick so I didn't even deal with it.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I was at Target today looking at makeup cases when I remembered that some of the ladies on MuT use tool boxes for their makeup storage. So I went over to Lowe's where I found that PERFECT tool box for my makeup. It was $40, which was half the price of the Yazmo train case I wanted from online. I'm so excited to get my makeup out of the Rubbermaid storage I've been keeping it in. I didn't put all of my glosses in it though, only my favorites. I didn't put any lipstick in either. I hardly ever wear lipstick so I didn't even deal with it. Awesome!!! They make great cases!! Do you have a pic!?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome!!! They make great cases!! Do you have a pic!?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have pics but they're not uploading properly. I'll add them later.

That's really wonderful!! There is really no need to spend all that money on a train case from a makeup company when you get the same thing for half the price!! Love the pics of your stash! I don't feel so guilty for having so much lip gloss anymore.

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome case! i see ones like that when i go to the hardware store, i really need a couple that size, but i have nowhere easily accessible to put them in my room! I need a seperate room (my boyf has promised i can have a MU room when we live together!) x It would be great to have a whole room! I'd definitely need a separate room if I had as much makeup as you do. Don't let your bf forget his promise!

yay! for some reason i love traincases. lol
icon_redface.gif

yours looks like it hold the lippie stuff great!

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome case! i see ones like that when i go to the hardware store, i really need a couple that size, but i have nowhere easily accessible to put them in my room! I need a seperate room (my boyf has promised i can have a MU room when we live together!) x ooooh. i wish i could have a makeup room. or at least a vanity with really good lighting like professional counters.

Originally Posted by Liz yay! for some reason i love traincases. lol
icon_redface.gif

yours looks like it hold the lippie stuff great!

yeah the trays are the perfect width for MAC & Maybelline wet shine glosses

Originally Posted by spazbaby I was at Target today looking at makeup cases when I remembered that some of the ladies on MuT use tool boxes for their makeup storage. So I went over to Lowe's where I found that PERFECT tool box for my makeup. It was $40, which was half the price of the Yazmo train case I wanted from online. I'm so excited to get my makeup out of the Rubbermaid storage I've been keeping it in. I didn't put all of my glosses in it though, only my favorites. I didn't put any lipstick in either. I hardly ever wear lipstick so I didn't even deal with it. Oh, that's a really great idea. Was planning on getting something to store my makeup, as well as my accesories. Will try to find one at the local store. Thanks for sharing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back