Perfume you wore in your younger years..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LuckyMe I can remember wearing Sunflowers-Ooh that smell is so gross now. oh man i always hated sunflowers..... i had a friend who wore it all the time and i hated it it would give me aheadache

I wore Baby Soft, Exclamation, Colors by Benetton, and Electric Youth.

I don't know why I'm admitting this, but I actually still like to spray on some Baby Soft before bed once in a while
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I can remember wearing Sunflowers-Ooh that smell is so gross now. lol. i wore sunflowers in 7th and 8th grade. i tested it out recently, and i still like it alright, but i would never wear it now.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I wore Baby Soft, Exclamation, Colors by Benetton, and Electric Youth.
I don't know why I'm admitting this, but I actually still like to spray on some Baby Soft before bed once in a while
icon_redface.gif

wow we wore pretty much the same stuff lol except i haven't had loves baby soft since i was like 10 lol

The good: Dewberry by the Body Shop, Gap Heaven and Gap Grass, CK, Calgon

The bad: The fake knock offs....almost eternity, love's baby soft, those body sprays....forget the name? Fire and Ice

The ugly: Poison(weapon of mass destruction), Exclaimation, sunflowers -anything musk, that body shop white musk could peel the paint of a reactor....

Originally Posted by Anya1976 wow we wore pretty much the same stuff lol except i haven't had loves baby soft since i was like 10 lol It happened to catch my eye at Wal-Mart one day. I picked it up and smelled it and it really took me back to those days...it was cheap (no kidding!) so I just bought it. I'll either spray it on before bed or just spray my pillow case. It's a comforting scent for me.

Originally Posted by peekaboo The good: Dewberry by the Body Shop, Gap Heaven and Gap Grass, CK, Calgon
The bad: The fake knock offs....almost eternity, love's baby soft, those body sprays....forget the name? Fire and Ice

The ugly: Poison(weapon of mass destruction), Exclaimation, sunflowers -anything musk, that body shop white musk could peel the paint of a reactor....

Gap Grass! I LOVED that stuff. I didn't wear that until high school though. I thought it was cool to wear a green shirt when I used it.

hey, i still like gap grass. lol. i bought the scent and a lotion on ebay about three years ago. i got sick of it and swapped the scent away a long time ago, but i still have the lotion and use it occasionally. in 10th grade i had the solid scent and i thought it was the best thing ever.

My scent was always pear and my best friend was always peach.Our friends use to say they knew we were coming when the smelled a fruit basket.
icon_redface.gif

I never wear perfumes when I was teen; I just use body splash instead. Then, I started to buy one for myself when I'm 20 years old; it was Issey Miyake.

This is such a wonderful thread! I used to wear a bunch of odd cheap perfumes, but the one I really remember liking was CK One, I think it was called. I had like some samples or something, and one year that was all I asked for for Christmas. I didn't get it, but the next year I was given about 5 different knock-off versions that all smelled life barf. I was so upset. I knew it was an expensive perfume, but I would have given everything up just to have a bottle of the real stuff.

i had electirc youth! with the spring i was like 7 but i threw it in the cart at kmart and was going to DIE if i didnt get it.loves baby soft when i was like 10~there wa s a gift set of like 5 the regular white blue yellow and a green one oh i was cool..the bbw body sprays that graduated into tommy girl which now makes me puke love spell but once my friend wore it to a party was a bad experiance and she puked i cant stand it it smells like puke to me :X and from there it went up right now in my rotation i have: kenneth cole black, burberry brit, britney spears curious, armani mania and i believe thats it for the moment. i should go buy a new perfume...

I've never worn much perfume and don't even own any right now, since I'm allergic to so many of them ... however before I developed my allergies, I remember wearing a lot of Malibu Musk in junior high, lol

OMG! talk about FLASHABACKS!! I wore Love's "Rain" and Loves "Lemon".. then later came Obsession (ughhh) and Eternity.. hmm, what else, oh yea, i wore patchouli back then and well.. i still do.

i wore some cheap perfumes, one was called elope and i bought it at a market, and another one from H&M it was pink, dunno the name. then i wore sunflowers - elizabeth arden and ck - eternity. i dont wear either now.

Does anyone remember Benetton? Don't know if they even make it anymore. Fruity but warm, I loved it

Originally Posted by ciphersnow Does anybody remember Gloria Vanderbuilt perfume? It came in a lavender colored box and the bottle had a swan on it. I used to wear that all through high school. I don't even know if they still make it. My dad used to buy it for my birthday and I thought "wow-it's so expensive"
icon_lol.gif
Of course this is going back to the 70's........ Yeah, I remember it and they do still make it. I know in Canada you can still find it a Shoppers Drug Mart, most of the time. I know at Christmas they always have sets of it with either lotion or powder in it.

Back