Perfumes with coconut fragrance in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think I would like to sniff out (lol) a few perfumes with coconut as part of their ingredients. I want something warm and tropical.

Any suggestions?

Comptoir Sud Pacifique... all the ones I have tried, smelled so yummy. There are so many different scents, and a lot of them have coconut notes. Look up compoir sud pacifique at sephora.com

check also Laurence Dumont on sephora.com, they have two vanilla products containing also coconut ("vanille orientale" and "vanille bourbon"). i don't know these products but they sound like they smell good.

you can also check Yves Rocher, they have some coconut products including a small eau de toilette. it's probably not the best, i remember YR fragrances don't last long, but it's still a nice product.

The Body Shop has also a coconut perfume oil.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Comptoir Sud Pacifique... all the ones I have tried, smelled so yummy. There are so many different scents, and a lot of them have coconut notes. Look up compoir sud pacifique at sephora.com i didn't know that brand, i found their website, yum !! i might get one for summer. thanks !

they sound good! I don't think we have any sephoras here but we have mecca cosmetics that might stock them... I'll have a look to see what I can find
smile.gif
thanks for the suggestions! keep em comin'!

They sell Comptoir Sud Pacifique at DJ's, and I think the also sell them at Adore Beauty.

Let us know what you buy
wink.gif

Also, have you checked out the body shop? They have those kits you buy that have 5 or 6 different scents, and you mix your own. Not sure if they have a coconut scent tho.

they do have coconut, but it wasnt very nice. It was too concentrated, and a little bit alcoholic. I'd def. try dj's though

i've never found a coconut i like! lavanilla just came out with one that smells so gross.

see, I have a hair product that has a really lovely coconut scent, but it wears off super quickly. I wanted something that would stay longer but smell the same. Type thing.
biggrin.gif

how does the lavanilla with coconut scent smell like ??

has anyone tried it ?

it s 1 of the best sellers of sephora.

they all sound good! I'll have to get online and order something. I won't need it til next summer though, I don't really like wearing tropical scents when it's cold outside... it feels weird, LOL

DJs used to stock Comptoir, not sure if they still do.

smile.gif

Urban Rituelle (oz brand) also has a coconut with ginger perfume.

Latest posts

Back