permanent makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Masque

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Permanent makeup has been around a long while where tattooing is used as a cosmetic technique to resemble makeup applied to the skin, E.g. eyebrows, eyelids, face, and lips. Can anyone share their view on it?

I think that make up tattooing has become far more advanced and can be made look very subtle (microblading). Also - not for nothing, it actually isn't as permanent as a regular tattoo because it is tattooed very superficially and the colors are usually on the lighter side.
That being said, I got my eyebrows microbladed (tattooed) and I liked them at first, but then realized that I'd prefer to keep it natural and let mine grow out so I actually ended up getting them removed with a laser treatment here. All in all, I think the bottom line is to find a professional who is very good at it and knows what they're doing, also just to be 100% sure that it's something that you want to commit to as it is semi-permanent.

All in all, I think the bottom line is to find a professional who is very good at it and knows what they're doing, also just to be 100% sure that it's something that you want to commit to as it is semi-permanent.
Or pay a good sum to have it removed?:)

Back