Perricone skin care?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Has anyone used his line? I really want to try it, but it's so expensive, I don't want to buy it and end up wasting $$ if it doesn't work. My skin is crazy and it's driving me crazy!

I used to use Perricone products. I never had a problem with it. Usually with products that are a little more harsh, I always had a reaction. But my skin liked Perricone's stuff. Now I'm using all natural skincare, but if you're looking into Perricone I think it's worth it.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Has anyone used his line? I really want to try it, but it's so expensive, I don't want to buy it and end up wasting $$ if it doesn't work. My skin is crazy and it's driving me crazy! I have never used it myself but Sephora sells that line and they have a good return policy. Maybe you can purchase it and try it out and if it doesn't work, then return it to Sephora and you won't be out the $$.
Here is a link to Sephora's Return & Exchanges website for more info. If you do get some of the products, let us know how you like them.

http://www.sephora.com/customer_serv...ub=shipReturns

can you return used products???

it says : "1. To make it easy, place the unused item in its original condition and use the original packaging to ship your product."

hell, if i return used products, i'd be shipping out my hope in a jar too!

I'm using his Face Finishing Moisturizer & love it. My skin is a lot smoother & no breakouts from it. I found that it's actually much cheaper than La Mer b/c it's only $50 for 2.2 oz whereas La Mer retails $110 for 1 oz & $195 for 2 oz.

P6548_hero.jpg

Perhaps you could get samples from Sephora, NM, or Nordstrom before taking the plunge. It's a sound investment, but still a LOT cheaper than using La Mer, Sisley or ReVive.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 can you return used products???
it says : "1. To make it easy, place the unused item in its original condition and use the original packaging to ship your product."

hell, if i return used products, i'd be shipping out my hope in a jar too!

That is strange. I have returned used products (tried Philosophy Strawberry 3 in 1) and didn't like it and they took it back and gave me store credit. Maybe if you go to a store, their return policies might be different.

yeah, I bought it online cause the closest store is an hour and a half away from me.
frown.gif
i tried DDF acne starter kit thing, and that didn't work either. it dried me out. so i don't know if i can take that back either since it's such small bottles and stuff. but damn, that was like $45 for something I only used for 3 days!

Ok, Perricone is NOTHING like La Mer! I've used both. In fact I used to cleanse with Perricone's Nutritive cleanser. I tried the face finishing moisturizer and since my skin is super dry it did nothing for me. Then I tried the Alpha Lipoic Acid Face Firming Activator and Evening Facial Emollient. Those together were ok, the Emollient was a decent moisturizer for me. I also tried the Face Lipid Replenishment which was ok as well for me, but when I tried La Mer my face Loved it! But my skin is super dry, so I don't know what your skin type is or what products your looking at.

See, my skin's combo/oily & I got the same results as La Mer. I used the La Mer application technique for both & found the same results. Guess this is definitely a YMMV product.

Latest posts

Back