Personal Problem (health)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all....am 22...i have serious problem with mine periods...i know it's funny is it?? i don't know i thought i would get some suggestions from you guys if you know someone has same prob. I need recm about not having period for 3 months.

ok this what happen to me mine period date never stay same...and i had mine last period october after that no more....untill now....mine stomach getting bigger
icon_evil.gif
.....and every min i have some white stuff comes out from vagina. i am sorry it's grows...but i seriously need help please some one give me suggestions and recm....I am tired of this 2 problems...
icon_razz.gif

No Trisha am not....i am not married. i don't take no pill...i don't know..i have shown docs...they gave me some ointment didn't work out.....please help me out.....anybody about liquid or late mentural cycle...???

If you are positive there is no way you could be pregnant, you might simply be very irregular (a very common problem!). Going on birth control will regulate your periods so they are predictible.

As for the discharge... perhaps you have a yeast or fungal infection (again, something very common). Have you seen a gynecologist for a full physical exam? You also might consider asking your doctor to screen you for polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCO), which is a hormonal imbalance.

I hope you can find the right doctor to help you!

Diet, stress, and weight loss/gain can also affect your cycles, and your hormones. I would see a doc to be sure. They can check your hormone levels to make sure you are in balance and can perscibe a birth control pill to help make you regular.

Everyone on this thread has given reallygood advice. Birth Control Pills are great for regulating your periods. I was on them for that reason long before I was sexually active. If you have had intercourse and you haven't seen a Doctor make sure you go and get tested. The whole "it can't happen to me" feeling isn't terribly realistic. Either way you need to (if you haven't already) go see a physician and let them know everything that you are experiencing. Maybe even go for a second opinion if need be. Good luck with everything.

You might try going to an endocrinologist and having all of your hormones checked out. Hypothyroidism (low amounts of the hormone produced by the thyroid) can cause irregular periods. Also polycystic ovary syndrome (many very tiny cysts on the ovaries) causes irregular periods among other things. Might be worth a shot.

I really hope you are ok!
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat

Hi all....am 22...i have serious problem with mine periods...i know it's funny is it?? i don't know i thought i would get some suggestions from you guys if you know someone has same prob. I need recm about not having period for 3 months.
ok this what happen to me mine period date never stay same...and i had mine last period october after that no more....untill now....mine stomach getting bigger
icon_evil.gif
.....and every min i have some white stuff comes out from vagina. i am sorry it's grows...but i seriously need help please some one give me suggestions and recm....I am tired of this 2 problems...
icon_razz.gif

Back