Pet Costumes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see everyone is getting excited about their Halloween costumes and makeup but what about the pets? Do you dress up with your furry friends? And, if so what are they wearing this year?

I found some really cute pet costumes at Target and it was a definate toss up between a purple and gold witch's costume or a plump pumpkin costume. In the end, I had to go with the pumpkin. I'm even thinking of making it a theme and dressing up as Cinderella.

lol, how cute. I like your doggy.
smile.gif

LOL Very cute!! This halloween I thought I'd crossdress my dog as a cat and visa versa!! hehe Love inter-species crossdressing!!

cute ! i once put a thing for babies on my cat after her surgery, lol, i wish i had pics because she was very funny.

that is so cute! I love it! I don't think my cats will agree to wear any costumes through...

Aw, how cute!

I get my dog's outfits from target too.

One ones an Elvis costumes and the other a witch.

I love dressing up my kitty! Unfortunatly there's no halloween celebration here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aw, how cute!
I get my dog's outfits from target too.

One ones an Elvis costumes and the other a witch.

Oh, my gosh! I didn't see the Elvis costume but I bet that's adorable.

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif We put angel wings and a phantom of the Opera mask on my 13 year old pitbull! lol What a great idea!
You guys should posts some pictures!

Awwwwww, too cute! I need to go to Target and get my dog a costume. My cat however wouldn't appreciate it too much. LOL

one year i dyed fifi purple and put gold glittery wings on her and made her a dragon. then she was a spider.then a witch. Izzy isnt into wearing stuff. She usually just wears a bandana

lmao ricci!!!

your dog looks soooo cute faith! i wish my cat let me dress her up! lol

Latest posts

Back