PETA Targets Star Jones Reynolds

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
NEW YORK - If you're Star Jones Reynolds, beware on April Fool's day. The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals will target the co-host of "The View" with a parody of Jones Reynolds, to be unveiled outside the ABC studio on Friday.

PETA will display a new "Fur is a Drag" ad featuring 6-foot-tall cross-dresser Flotilla DeBarge dressed in a large white wedding gown and a white fur coat splashed with blood.

"As long as no laws are broken, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," Jones Reynolds said in a statement Thursday to The Associated Press. "I hope his hair and makeup look fabulous and he remembers to shave."

PETA has listed Jones Reynolds four times on its annual "worst dressed" list, citing her fondness for fur.

I have never really liked her but since her engagement, wedding and then having her at all the red carpet events, I am just sick of her.

Originally Posted by Marisol I have never really liked her but since her engagement, wedding and then having her at all the red carpet events, I am just sick of her. i liked her when she was fat. she seemed like a nicer person. since she lost the weight she seems like she's just crabby and witchy... someone get the woman a dounut she's hungry!!!

I used to like Star when she was covering the OJ Simpson case for Inside Edition all those years ago. However, I don't like her any longer b/c of her diva attitude.

I'm all for strong women, but when you complain about your colleagues behavior @ your wedding on national TV, then that's just too much. I saw her the week after her wedding & was so turned off by her complaining AFTER the fact, that she suddenly turned ugly to me. I don't care how much she's accomplished, gratitude & a gracious demeanor are FAR more appealing than anything on paper, or in her case, TV.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I used to like Star when she was covering the OJ Simpson case for Inside Edition all those years ago. However, I don't like her any longer b/c of her diva attitude.
I'm all for strong women, but when you complain about your colleagues behavior @ your wedding on national TV, then that's just too much. I saw her the week after her wedding & was so turned off by her complaining AFTER the fact, that she suddenly turned ugly to me. I don't care how much she's accomplished, gratitude & a gracious demeanor are FAR more appealing than anything on paper, or in her case, TV.

oh yea she has a massive diva attitude. I got sick of her plugging different things so she'd get them free for her wedding. How pathetic is that? She has all this money and can afford to spend money on her wedding but wants this stuff for free? I can plug products til i am blue in the face and not get anything for free, when I certainly don't have as much money as she does and probably never will.

I agree. I don't get how she turned into Starzilla the Bridezilla. It's sad b/c she's clearly lost her humble upbringing.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I agree. I don't get how she turned into Starzilla the Bridezilla. It's sad b/c she's clearly lost her humble upbringing. oh yea most definately. That is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG gone.

Latest posts

Back