Petite box

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Does anyone know about this one? It's meant to be tailored to pregnant women and newborns, and is $25/mo. I'm sorry if this is too OT for beauty, but MUT is the best site I've seen for box analysis/reviews.

http://www.petitebox.us/

NP

Reaction score
The main group is for ALL subscriptions services not just beauty boxes. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only thing I know about Petite Box is that it's by the people of Glossybox. I have older children so personally I can't speak from first hand experience with this company however I have a few friends who do so I'll be passing the info on this company to them.

Reaction score
I am thinking of subscribing to petiteBox (www.petitebox.us). I have been a lot of reviews and it looks amazing .Did you sign up? Would love to hear other feedback before I commit.

Reaction score
Yes, I am very happy with it so far. I hope they keep it up though!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claire2012 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am thinking of subscribing to petiteBox (www.petitebox.us). I have been a lot of reviews and it looks amazing .Did you sign up? Would love to hear other feedback before I commit.

Reaction score
so far it has been great. the newest baby box is www.teetheMe.com - i can't wait to get my first box!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, thanks for the link to that blog post with the pictures.  I may go with this one for my sister!

Reaction score
Are there any other boxes out there dedicated to children? I am new to this and have children 9 years and under.

Reaction score
I subscibe to Citrus Lane for my 1 year old, and I believe Kiwi Crate is for older kids---love Citrus Lane!

Latest posts