Petticoat MSF Dupe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i know that msf's are hard to comeby sometimes, especially when they're dc'd. So i found this on spektra.And i figured maybe we could all post the recipies

im going to post the pics the user posted as soon as my account gets activated

Kisses

Liz

You need:

- either MAC Cranberry or Plum Dressing for the burgundy base (the dark vains)

- MAC Pigments in Vanilla, Pink Opal and Pink Bronze

* she scraped abit of em amd mixed them together

Sorry if it's the wrong place to post. I was just reading that some people wanted Petticoat to be perm

I can post pics tomorrow if you want (cam is being charged) but the flash washes the pink glow out... try it for yourself if you really like Petticoat, the mix looks the same as the MSF

The only thing I noticed that was different is that the original Petticoat MSF is not as glowy as the mix, you might wanna dilute the mix with blot powder if you really want it like the MSF

Ohhh!!! That sounds beautiful!! Thanks
smile.gif

Thanks for the info, Liz! Also, if you mix Pink Opal and Vanilla with a bit more Vanilla, you get a dupe of Pleasureflush. You can add a pinch of Helium too and it makes it even closer.
smile.gif

oooh we should have a dupe thread!!

i think she used both in the end by the way makeupfreak
smile.gif

Thanks Kristie! im sure people will find this usefull too!

YES!!! lets make a "DUPE THREAD" i have a few recipes of my own too!! like shooting star msf, parrot e/s and lucky green e/s to name a few!!

ok here are a few parrot dupe recipes, i still gotta look for my "lucky green" recipes

dupe #1

sea me shadestick

electric eel e/s over

shimmermoss over everything

dupe #2

sea me s/s

urban decay "shattered" over

dupe #3

sea me s/s

steamy e/s over

dupe #4

electric eel e/s

shimmermoss over

these i have gotten over the last couple of years, i guess evryone has their own version of which looks more acurate, so you all can come to your own conclusion, keep looking back cuz i know i have a dupe for shooting star msf also and a couple more.

here's another one for "shoorting star" msf, its more complicated, so unless you really love shooting star and didnt get a chance to get it her goes...

tan tone blush

trace gold blush over

honour blush over

dazzleray pigment over everything

this is my version, its pretty close, but i'm sure there is an easier dupe version.

"lucky green" recipe

lucky jade s/s

golden olive pigment over, BUT its the same but shimmier.

"stereo rose" dupe

(this recipe can go both ways)

nars "torrid" blush

mac "honour" blush very lightly over it, and/or torrid over again, depending on how you like to wear "stereo rose" (because of the vains)

These recipes are very interesting!! I'll have to try them out when I have all the different products.

I tried to create my own version of Tilt, but it didn't turn out right.

I LOVE dupe threads.
smile.gif
Tomorrow, I'm gonna try to use Milani Illusion eyeshadow as blush and see how it looks. Has anyone tried doing this? I've been meaning to try this for awhile and keep forgetting. I think it will probably look like a mix of Stereo Rose, Pleasureflush and Luminous.

Thanks Makeupfreak! I'm sure alot of people are loving you for that

Latest posts

Back