Philosophy Hope in a Jar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a chance to swap for this now but I’m not sure if I really want it anymore. I’ve just bought a new moisturiser (Olay Complete Nourishing Fluid) and I’m happy enough with it so do I really need this?

Convince me girls..!<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I have a chance to swap for this now but I’m not sure if I really want it anymore. I’ve just bought a new moisturiser (Olay Complete Nourishing Fluid) and I’m happy enough with it so do I really need this?
Convince me girls..!<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Oh go for it Lau... Give it a shot, you may like it....
tongue.gif

if you're swapping, i say go for it. that way you're not spending any actual money.

i didn't like it though. i have combo skin, but more on the dry side, and it didn't do anything for me. i ended up sending it back
frown.gif
i went back to my biotherm moisturizer. but i know you have oily skin, so you never know.

I have oily skin and have tried this product. It absorbs quickly and gives your skin a nice, soft feel. I'm generally impressed with Philosophy's skin care, and I think that it should be good on your oily skin as long as you use it sparingly. I also found that makeup goes on incredibly smoothly over this product.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I have oily skin and have tried this product. It absorbs quickly and gives your skin a nice, soft feel. I'm generally impressed with Philosophy's skin care, and I think that it should be good on your oily skin as long as you use it sparingly. I also found that makeup goes on incredibly smoothly over this product. I have this and I am not going to repurchase it when I run out. My skin is combo. Who knows maybe it will work for you!

I tried this recently. I liked it, although it did not make my skin look much different so i dont think i would buy it againI love the philosophy bath and perfume range (i have most of them!) but i have not been too impressed with their skin care range, which is a shame as i had high hopes for it!
icon_smile.gif

Ok so we've mixed reviews on this one. I've decided to try it anyway because i rarely skip a chance to try a brand that's not available in ireland (and Philosophy is one of many) so i'll let ye know how it goes girls
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok so we've mixed reviews on this one. I've decided to try it anyway because i rarely skip a chance to try a brand that's not available in ireland (and Philosophy is one of many) so i'll let ye know how it goes girls
smile.gif
philosophy is pretty good, I love hope in a jar,and when hope is not enough.

I love their Pure Grace perfume... so I might have to check out their skincare - never tried it
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back