Philosophy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been using philosophy skin care for about 5 months now. It is one of the best lines I have tried. Has anyone else used it? My skin has never looked better. Just wondering if there were any other fans out there.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk I have been using philosophy skin care for about 5 months now. It is one of the best lines I have tried. Has anyone else used it? My skin has never looked better. Just wondering if there were any other fans out there.
icon_biggrin.gif
I want to be a fan!!! I've yet to try their yummy-named 3-in-1's, but I want to try them! I'd also like to try a few of their skincare items, like the emulsion lotion. What do you like by them? Any recommendations?

I actually did about 5 or 6 reviews on their products. There three in one's are so yummy. My favorite so far is Cinnamon Buns. I am not as crazy about the Strawberry milkshake one it smells a bit too artificial to me. I love their basic skin care. A good place to start out with the line is their jumpstarter kit. You can get it at Sephora.com, philosophy.com. or even QVC.com. Sometimes Qvc is a bit cheaper. YOu have to really do price comparison's to see who is running the best deals at the time. I am very happy with the moisturizer hope in a jar especially. It is one of the best skin care products I have ever used. I hope that helps. Oh and I also just love, love, love their exfoliate kit. You can get that at the same places I mentioned. Let me know how you like it if you decide to try it. ( My sister uses the one for oily and acne prone skin and really likes it) So if that is one of your concerns they have products for that too.

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk I actually did about 5 or 6 reviews on their products. There three in one's are so yummy. My favorite so far is Cinnamon Buns. I am not as crazy about the Strawberry milkshake one it smells a bit too artificial to me. I love their basic skin care. A good place to start out with the line is their jumpstarter kit. You can get it at Sephora.com, philosophy.com. or even QVC.com. Sometimes Qvc is a bit cheaper. YOu have to really do price comparison's to see who is running the best deals at the time. I am very happy with the moisturizer hope in a jar especially. It is one of the best skin care products I have ever used. I hope that helps. Oh and I also just love, love, love their exfoliate kit. You can get that at the same places I mentioned. Let me know how you like it if you decide to try it. ( My sister uses the one for oily and acne prone skin and really likes it) So if that is one of your concerns they have products for that too. Gotcha! Thanks so much for the reviews and info!
I'll have to see about stuff for sensitive skin...that would be me.
smile.gif

By the way, I love your review for the Exfoliate kit!

"Another bonus is if you accidently lick you lips while using it, you don't get a terrible taste in your mouth. It's made with sugar."

That makes it sound decent!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I want to be a fan!!! I've yet to try their yummy-named 3-in-1's, but I want to try them! I'd also like to try a few of their skincare items, like the emulsion lotion. What do you like by them? Any recommendations? I really like Philosophy but their skincare made me break out so bad..With in just an hour of use I had itchy red hives and the next day I had white heads all over the place

Originally Posted by allisong I really like Philosophy but their skincare made me break out so bad..With in just an hour of use I had itchy red hives and the next day I had white heads all over the place Wow, maybe it's not for sensitive skin after all!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Wow, maybe it's not for sensitive skin after all!
icon_eek.gif
It could just be me..I'm abit of a freak..LOL

No your not a freak just super sensitive. I am sorry that happened to you. They do make a really great Hope in a Jar cream for super sensitive skin just to let you know. So I hope that helps a bit Kage-scupotea

I'm super-sensitive as well, but Hope in a Jar does sound like a great product - I've heard good things about it.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back