Phone Call I Got At Work Today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, so I work at a Salon/Spa. This is the phone call I got. ME: Good afternoon blah blah blah, can I help you? HER: Ummm, yeah ummm do you do waxing? ME: Yes we do, did you need to make an appointment? HER: ummm yaaaah, I think so. What type of waxing do y'all do there? ME: Well, pretty much everything, what were you interested in? HER: Well, I'm going on vacation soon and I was thinking about getting a umm, what do you call it? a vaginal waxing? ME: OK, thats one word for it but we just call it a bikini wax. A vaginal waxing? Seriously!!

Wow, that's pretty bizarre! Either she's really naive or really embarrassed about asking for a bikini wax. Maybe she was thinking of a Brazilian, which though I've never had, could seem like a vaginal waxing. Ouchie!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>ouch!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Tinydancer OK, so I work at a Salon/Spa. This is the phone call I got.

ME: Good afternoon blah blah blah, can I help you?HER: Ummm, yeah ummm do you do waxing?

ME: Yes we do, did you need to make an appointment?

HER: ummm yaaaah, I think so. What type of waxing do y'all do there?

ME: Well, pretty much everything, what were you interested in?

HER: Well, I'm going on vacation soon and I was thinking about getting a umm, what do you call it? a vaginal waxing?

ME: OK, thats one word for it but we just call it a bikini wax.

A vaginal waxing? Seriously!!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Wow, that's pretty bizarre! Either she's really naive or really embarrassed about asking for a bikini wax. Maybe she was thinking of a Brazilian, which though I've never had, could seem like a vaginal waxing. Ouchie!
<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>ouch!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Laughing out loud... definately.

it would have been all i could manage not to laugh so she could hear me. she either has one heck of a hairy problem, or doesnt know which parts are which. thats one of my biggest pet peeves- referring to the labia or vulva as a vagina. why? i dont know.

Hi Tinydancer, It sounds to me as though this person didn't actually have a clue what to ask for, but at least you put her right. As Kitty said mabe she wanted a brazilian or something. Just out of curiousity did she actually book an appointment? I bet that call gave you a good laugh during your coffee break.

Yes she booked it, it was a regular bikini wax.

You would not believe some of the calls we get! We usually get a good laugh at 'em though.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by candy Hi Tinydancer,It sounds to me as though this person didn't actually have a clue what to ask for, but at least you put her right. As Kitty said mabe she wanted a brazilian or something.

Just out of curiousity did she actually book an appointment? I bet that call gave you a good laugh during your coffee break.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Yes she booked it, it was a regular bikini wax. You would not believe some of the calls we get! We usually get a good laugh at 'em though.
icon_lol.gif

TinyD, how many men come in for a similar tx?

We do a lot of waxing on men. Some eyebrows, neck & chest but we get tons of back waxs! We did once have some creepy guy ask for a bikini wax but we won't cater to wackos, at least men anyway.

Originally Posted by Californian TinyD, how many men come in for a similar tx?

Originally Posted by Tinydancer We do a lot of waxing on men. Some eyebrows, neck & chest but we get tons of back waxs! We did once have some creepy guy ask for a bikini wax but we won't cater to wackos, at least men anyway. Yeah back hair seems to be a rampant problem. It will be at least a million years before that mutation phases itself out naturally, you know, along with our tail bones and gall bladders.
hairy_back.jpg
gag

Latest posts

Back