photobucket.com!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the link that they give to copy a picture at a forum like this. I have already registered and upload 2 pictures, but still do not know how to get a picture on this site. Thanks anyway.
icon_confused.gif

You should have a photo album on the site, if you go to your album and scroll down, under your pics you have uploaded should be 3 different links. Just pick the one you need for forum, myspace, etc. and you should be all set!! Hope this helps some!

Sorry lol I was probably telling you something you already knew
icon_redface.gif
!! I must have read the post wrong! Sorry
biggrin.gif

you want to know how to upload images on this website? It's easy... Here I'll show you a screen-shot.

When you post a new message...

A Script Prompt should pop up and say please enter the url of your image

the url is the link the photobucket gives you the first link.

i'll show you another screen-shot.

And enter the url where it says please enter url of your image on the Script Prompt.

Hope that helps, sorry if I didn't explain very well. if you still don't understand just ask me.
wink.gif

For websites use this html code:

thanks for doing that bebe!

to post the actual picture into a thread or online, you use the secon link that they give and you just copy and paste it into wherever you are posting.

Bebe,

You are a smart cookie for a young girl. You just taught me something!!
claps.gif

THANKS!!!

Originally Posted by bebexkhmergrl you want to know how to upload images on this website? It's easy... Here I'll show you a screen-shot.When you post a new message...

A Script Prompt should pop up and say please enter the url of your image

the url is the link the photobucket gives you the first link.

i'll show you another screen-shot.

And enter the url where it says please enter url of your image on the Script Prompt.

Hope that helps, sorry if I didn't explain very well. if you still don't understand just ask me.
wink.gif

For websites use this html code:

Thanks guys, for the info. And Bebe its a great explaination. I will give it a try and see if it works. Anyway, thanks again, bye
cool.gif

Latest posts

Back