Photos from Sunday Drive...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are quite talented. Sometimes I really miss living in Pennsylvania. Would you please take some Fall pictures? I miss seeing the changing of the leaves.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are quite talented. Sometimes I really miss living in Pennsylvania. Would you please take some Fall pictures? I miss seeing the changing of the leaves. Yeah... Would ne happy to take fall photos.... We get lots of fall here in the woods... I know because I have to rake them all up!! lol

Karren

Very cool pictures!

You're a great photographer.
smile.gif

Karren, why do you have an angry face next to your post title? ........seems like a happy thread to me.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karren, why do you have an angry face next to your post title? ........seems like a happy thread to me. I hve no clue why that's there!! Must have clicked it when setting up the thread.. lol Tried to change it but won't... Maybe April or Kee or someone till change it to a happy face... hehe
Karren

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful country..............I'm still loving the hiding cows. The cows ended up being the bigest surprise.. We were actually lost at the time... We had taken a road out of the park and I made a wrong turn along the way and ended up in Greensburg.. Where luck would have it there was a Home Depot so I could buy a new attic fan... So after HD I tried to get back to where we wanted to be by heading southish.... And ended up on "Possum Hollow Road". Very West Virginiaish for PA... And the further we drove the smaller the road got..
I always end up driving up someones driveway on some dead end road.. Lol. But as we approached the road we really wanted, and came around 2 sharp bends around a couple barns... There they were.. My wife yells... Look at that!! And I slam on the brakes and hit reverse to back up to get a better shot.. Luckily there is zero traffic on PHR... So I hopped out and snapped a few quick shots...

It was about 5pm in the afternoon and I have no idea why they were under there since it wasn't hot at all.. Wish I had circled around and gotten a few photos from the other side... But we had to get home and feed the dog and cat and me!!
biggrin.gif

Karren

love those flowers, will brighten up anyones day! so jealous, i want to go for a drive

Back