Photoshop help please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
how do i add images to my pictures? i mean, like borders or cute little butterflies and such.

Ahh, thanks Kelly!

But if you want more simple, try Blinge!

You can make your own custom glitter graphics, all you need is to register, upload your pic and add the glitters and stuff.

Blingee.com | Make your own Glitter Graphics and Profile Comments

Thanks to Marisol for sharing that with me.

She made one for me, not sure how she got my pic though but it was cute! lol

1084909.jpg

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahh, thanks Kelly!But if you want more simple, try Blinge!

You can make your own custom glitter graphics, all you need is to register, upload your pic and add the glitters and stuff.

Blingee.com | Make your own Glitter Graphics and Profile Comments

Thanks to Marisol for sharing that with me.

She made one for me, not sure how she got my pic though but it was cute! lol

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/4683v76aR/1084909.jpg

I got it from your page with pics. You gave me the URL a long time ago. You are making me sound like a stalker...
moa.gif

LMAOO, I forgot. Ohhhh it was from dot mac photo album?? right.

I forgot hahaha, I even forgot that I have online photo album lmao.

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAOO, I forgot. Ohhhh it was from dot mac photo album?? right.I forgot hahaha, I even forgot that I have online photo album lmao.

Yup it was your dot mac pics.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg that pic is so cute! I could spend hours on that site. I was even able to resize the crown so it fit leony's head. LOL

Latest posts

Back