[PIC] 24 Years Old: Wrinkles Under Eyes Due to Bad Habits?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A part of what was said above is spot on but for me, your best bet on this one is getting enough sleep, changing your diet, and getting regular exercise.

So storytime, I'm 25 now and have been having the same issue. I work in marketing specifically content marketing which entails a ton of different tasks which are connected to each other. To give you an overview here is a list of what I am to implement every day for content. Which means I'm on my laptop pretty much most of my shift. I gained about the weight I lost when I was 22 in just a span of 3 months. When I noticed it I immediately went to a doctor he said going for serums and other treatments can help but changing your lifestyle would give you quicker results. Our body is connected in every way and changing just wee bit of habit will help.

I inserted a photo below just to give you a look at my progress.
I can literally imagine how hectic your schedule is but you still look pretty though!

I used to have the same problem. And I watched a YouTube video teaches you how to do eye massage to get rid of dark circles. It really worked after a week. You can try to do the eye massage.

I'm 28 and Dermal MD under-eye serum is the only under-eye serum that really helps. It's amazing!! I have had dark circles since childhood, which I hate and I don’t use foundation or any concealers, so I found this product very useful and compliments my undereye skin very well.

Hello everyone,

Since I was a young girl, I have already been plagued with dark circles under my eyes. But recently, it has worsened and now I even have wrinkles! I just noticed these lines about a week ago.

I'm just 24 years old (almost 25) and have developed undereye wrinkles due to:
-Lack of Sleep (I only get 5-6 hours of quality sleep per night)
-Lack of Water (I rarely get 8 glasses of water per day)
-Lack of Exercise (haven't been consistent, but I am underweight, not overweight)
-Staring at the Computer/Mobile Phone Screen for 14 hours+ a day.

-Junk Food
-Stress

This habit has been going on for several years.

My eyes are now tired and chronically bloodshot.

I was using a Dior eye cream prior to these wrinkles and even that did not stop these from forming.
I have just started to put coconut oil underneath my eyes, hoping they would disappear.

I am depressed because I have done this to myself. I would not be as upset if I was 35, since wrinkles would be expected. But I am just 24!

I want to get rid of these wrinkles for at least 10 more years and prevent new wrinkles. I have already started to change my habits.

I am still young and do not want fillers yet. What kind of alternative options do I have for treatment?

2n81qf5.jpg

Thanks for everything!
Hi. I just posted a thread about this about a week ago. Here's the link to it:- Depression Stress Can Cause Wrinkles And Premature Aging

Latest posts

Back