Pic of the Day, caption?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your Caption:

58.jpg

Originally Posted by haloinrverse oh my. well, i hope this isnt too mean, but tootie called. she wants her bangs back. snicker snicker haha

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What is your Caption:
58.jpg

This is one of those kids who gets wedgies and is too afraid to post on the MuT boards. During nap time, the cool kids wrote, "LuRkER" on his forehead using playground gravel since chalk went out the door with the budget cuts.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Here's a contestant preview of the upcoming Fox series: Extreme Swan!

HAHAHAH

58.jpg

HEY!! Where did you find my HS photo???Umm please take it down

I like the terrycloth top! I need to dry my car off

Originally Posted by allisong

HEY!! Where did you find my HS photo???Umm please take it down

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I like the terrycloth top! I need to dry my car off That's cold man..My grandma bought that top for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) It was just my way of coercing her to take her top off LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL..You're a sick man Tony

She may have ugly hair and clothes, but at least her smile makes a great BOTTLE OPENER.

58.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish She may have ugly hair and clothes, but at least her smile makes a great BOTTLE OPENER.

OMG!!! LOL. Finally someone as jokingly cruel as myself. What a relief!

Oh, wait...she's trying to say something...

"TURTLE, TURTLE!!"

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish She may have ugly hair and clothes, but at least her smile makes a great BOTTLE OPENER.

Latest posts

Back