Pics of ANOTHER MAC haul, and my Sephora order I just received

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I went to MAC again
icon_redface.gif
I lucked out and was able to score:

-the Diana eyeshadow in the purple colors

-Diana Beauty Powder in Smooth Harmony

-Pollen e/s

-116 blush brush

-Zoom lash

-and she gave me 3 big samples of some pigments. (Blue storm, Fairylite,and I think Naked. I didn't catch what the name was)

They were out of Metamorph e/s which I wanted.

The pics of the Sephora Haul are:

-Nars Orgasm blush

-Nars Deep Throat blush

-Nars Orgasm lip gloss

-Urban Decay Primer Potion

I'm taking a break from buying makeup for awhile. I've spent so much money in the last month on makeup!! I don't need anything else for awhile. Or until MAC comes out with some more limited edition stuff! lol! Oh and if I see eye shadow palettes on ebay. hmm...

i got the blush brush, which i needed since the other brush I have is too wide and puts too much blush on. and that one also was losing a lot of bristles. grr.

I do want to buy a sample of the rose, teal, and some green pigments.

Nice Haul Liz! You are becoming an addict just like the rest of us. I am going to wait until the Nordies exclusive to buy make-up again... that is if I can wait that long.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul Liz! You got some decent size pigment samples!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They are a pretty decent size, aren't they! Nice haul Lizzy. Enjoy all your goodies
smile.gif

What a nice haul!!!! I really like the NARS Orgasm and Deep Throat blushes!

I like the name DEEP THROAT, that is pretty kewl.....lol
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin)

What a nice haul!!!! I really like the NARS Orgasm and Deep Throat blushes!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I like the name DEEP THROAT, that is pretty kewl.....lol
icon_cool.gif
I bet you would Tony.....lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I like the name DEEP THROAT, that is pretty kewl.....lol
icon_cool.gif
Why am I not surprised? LOL!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul Liz! You got some decent size pigment samples!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I went to check out the pigments and I was like, "I was wondering if I can I have a small sample?" and she said "Psh.. I'll give you more than a small sample!" hehe. I shop there so often, so they remember who I am. lol. It's wayyyyy more than the samples that you would get on ebay. and for FREE! love it! lol.

icon_cool.gif
I got it because of the name! lol

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I went to check out the pigments and I was like, "I was wondering if I can I have a small sample?" and she said "Psh.. I'll give you more than a small sample!" hehe. I shop there so often, so they remember who I am. lol. It's wayyyyy more than the samples that you would get on ebay. and for FREE! love it! lol. I never knew you could get Pigment samples from the counter? my favorite MAC MA is always so nice, she always gives me half-a-makeover (meaning concealer,powder,blush,lip gloss) whenever I just stop by to get an e/s. so I guess I could dare and ask her if I´m brave enough. she can´t say anything more than "no"
icon_smile.gif

I just thought they weren´t allowed to give samples..

Latest posts

Back