pics of Vienna

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don´t know if anyone´s interested in seeing that but I had such a good time yesterday. I went on a 1 1/2 hour ship cruise with my friend on the Danube (river through Vienna, 2nd biggest river in Europe!)

so here it goes. you can see a little bit of the Vienna "skyline"..which is just a part of the UN-buidling(1st pic), in front of that my friend Linda.

and on the 2nd one there is a ship that´s actually home to a high school. I think it would be so cool to go to school on a ship!!!

sorry if the pics are too big. I was too lazy to resize them *lol*

thanks for sharing those! brings back memories for me when i was in vienna. i loved it, even though i was only there for one night (lay-over). i was in district where they had that huge church and all those stores and cafes. i think i told you that before, though LOL

you and your friend look gorgeous! the scenery is, too!

Thanks for posting Arielle! Great pics!
icon_biggrin.gif

thanks for the pics. seems like you had a good time. i would love to go to vienna if i ever go to europe

Originally Posted by Arielle

I don´t know if anyone´s interested in seeing that but I had such a good time yesterday. I went on a 1 1/2 hour ship cruise with my friend on the Danube (river through Vienna, 2nd biggest river in Europe!)
so here it goes. you can see a little bit of the Vienna "skyline"..which is just a part of the UN-buidling(1st pic), in front of that my friend Linda.

and on the 2nd one there is a ship that´s actually home to a high school. I think it would be so cool to go to school on a ship!!!

sorry if the pics are too big. I was too lazy to resize them *lol*

Is that you Andrea? or your friend? Just wonderin. They are excellent pics!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Is that you Andrea? or your friend? Just wonderin. They are excellent pics!!! Arielle is the one with the white tank top with the cool shades.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Arielle is the one with the white tank top with the cool shades.
icon_cool.gif
got that right marisol ;-
just too bad my shades don´t look as cool as Tony`s in the "Tom-Cruise-lookalike-pic"
cool.gif

got that right marisol ;-
just too bad my shades don´t look as cool as Tony`s in the "Tom-Cruise-lookalike-pic"
cool.gif

LOL! singin' "Highway to the danger zone!!!!"
Or should I sing, "YOu lost that lovin' feelin'???

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! singin' "Highway to the danger zone!!!!"
Or should I sing, "YOu lost that lovin' feelin'???

sing Highway to the danger zone...it´s one of my all time favorites. speaking of that I might have to watch Top Gun for like the 15th time
icon_redface.gif
I MISS YOU TOM *lol*

sing Highway to the danger zone...it´s one of my all time favorites. speaking of that I might have to watch Top Gun for like the 15th time
icon_redface.gif
I MISS YOU TOM *lol*

You don't have to miss him, I'm right here LOL! hehehehe

you´re welcome. vienna is not a bad place to live but I´d rather trade with you guys and live in the US
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back