Pictures from my photoshoot.. OMG!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
This shoot was about a month ago, so I am totally not sure what I was wearing, I did wear super-heavy foundation.. I will give details below:

Estree Lauder Maximum Cover in the lightest shade (Ivory?)

MAC Studio Fix in NW15.. broke me out that very night that I wore it

Prestige XXL Powder Bronzer

Blush.. I THINK was Take a Picture from Benefit, it looks like it!

I used Benefit's Lemon Aid base for my shadow

It looks to me that I am wearing MAC shadows in Cranberry on bottom lid and on the bottom rim and Trax in the crease. I am pretty sure I was wearing Fluidline in Blacktrack on the bottom lid and inner rim. Fake lashes from the drugstore! Brows filled in with Benefit Brow Zing #4.

Lips.. geez.. umm.. I seriously don't know. Looks like MAC Moxie matte lipstick and I know I used Victoria's Secret Garden Gloss, that real thick stuff in the squeeze tube. I also pat glitter on top of the gloss.

Very hard work.. 4 hour shoot! AHHHH

Dayum! You are freaking gorgeous!

What was the shoot for? How are things working out for you at work?

Originally Posted by Scarlette

This shoot was about a month ago, so I am totally not sure what I was wearing, I did wear super-heavy foundation.. I will give details below:
Estree Lauder Maximum Cover in the lightest shade (Ivory?)

MAC Studio Fix in NW15.. broke me out that very night that I wore it

Prestige XXL Powder Bronzer

Blush.. I THINK was Take a Picture from Benefit, it looks like it!

I used Benefit's Lemon Aid base for my shadow

It looks to me that I am wearing MAC shadows in Cranberry on bottom lid and on the bottom rim and Trax in the crease. I am pretty sure I was wearing Fluidline in Blacktrack on the bottom lid and inner rim. Fake lashes from the drugstore! Brows filled in with Benefit Brow Zing #4.

Lips.. geez.. umm.. I seriously don't know. Looks like MAC Moxie matte lipstick and I know I used Victoria's Secret Garden Gloss, that real thick stuff in the squeeze tube. I also pat glitter on top of the gloss.

Very hard work.. 4 hour shoot! AHHHH

Oh wow! Nice Makeup! I didn't know you smoked!
icon_eek.gif

That's so awesome!! Came out Great! You look like the next Viva Glam Girl!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think that cig was a prop Tony... to go with the 'French" look.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

That's so awesome!! Came out Great! You look like the next Viva Glam Girl!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think that cig was a prop Tony... to go with the 'French" look.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

YOu know me!

those pics came out SO great and you look GORGEOUS! i used to have moxie, but it was so not me. it looks hot on you, though!

hahah Tony, I do smoke.. sorry! I didn't like that cig because it was a Virginia Slims.. ew. hahah! I dont' smoke too much, just once in a while when I am totally stressed out. There were other pictures, but they were too risque to put on the site. I am too embarassed to post them.. I didn't know that the photographer had a mirror totally placed behind me for BUTT shots.. hahah.. funny!

Originally Posted by Scarlette hahah Tony, I do smoke.. sorry! I didn't like that cig because it was a Virginia Slims.. ew. hahah! Hey! lol I smoke those! LOL Well, not those skinny things - mine look like normal ones... what were those?? LOL They look like Capri's! lol And you are a brave chick - I'd never let anyone take pics of my bubble butt! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette

hahah Tony, I do smoke.. sorry! I didn't like that cig because it was a Virginia Slims.. ew. hahah! I dont' smoke too much, just once in a while when I am totally stressed out. There were other pictures, but they were too risque to put on the site. I am too embarassed to post them.. I didn't know that the photographer had a mirror totally placed behind me for BUTT shots.. hahah.. funny!

Oh ok, Just wonderin!

Girl, I know you're hot IRL, but those pics are smokin' (no pun intended) hot!

Hot Pics!! Makes me wanna go do some glamour shots. One of my friend had tons of pics (probably two full album worth) taken in Hong Kong for about $100. *sigh* If only they were that cheap here
frown.gif

WOW
icon_eek.gif
I love your Pics Scarlette. I want to look like you... you are sooooo beautiful.

Latest posts

Back