Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am fairly new to this site and just have to say how much I am learning on here!!!!

Ok now the question I have may be stupid but here goes....I was doing alittle research and seen where someone (not here) has used PearlEx powdered pigments as eye shadows, has anyone here done that? I went to Hobby Lobby today and they had some. I had to get them, there were 12 beautiful colors and they were only like $24.00 and I had a 40% off coupon so only paid $15.00 for them. I tried some on my hands and they look just like some of the pigments that I have. I know they arent made for eyeshadow but.......

Angie

I think you should be very careful with these. They may be non-toxic, but because they were not made for eyes, they may not be eye-safe.

Thanks for the comments....I will definately talk to starlite and she what she thought about them.

I wouldn't dare use them as pigments due to my very sensitive eyes. Please be careful!!
smile.gif

I agree, if you use them I would only use them on your body. They probably contain glass or metal particles that can scratch your cornea and cause blindness.

Latest posts

Back