Pillow talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there a proper way of washing a pillow without it getting all strangled and lumpy in the washer :?:

Originally Posted by bluepisces

Is there a proper way of washing a pillow without it getting all strangled and lumpy in the washer :?:

LOL
Your poll says it all. Get a new FU#%^ing pillow

rolleyes.gif

Just venting. I feel like I should have known better in the first place :shock:

Why, did you wash one? or try I mean

No, I just decided to think of the most random thought possible. Yes, I shrank a pillow, foolio!

I just buy the cheap pillows from Target...never tried washing one..I'm too lazy to even try

No, I just decided to think of the most random thought possible. Yes, I shrank a pillow, foolio!

I buy the cheap Target pillows too, for decorative purposes (and the cats!), but I will only sleep on my tempurpedic pillow. Never will I try another pillow It's darn expensive, but for me it's worth it because of my neck/thoracic outlet syndrome. I highy recommend trying a memory foam pillow!

Ooooh- hubby and I were at Brookstone (it's a Sharper Image knockoff) and they had the temperpedic bed and pillows- they were so comfy! But I cant bring myself to pay $100 for the small pillow- was yours less expensive or didja spoil yourself and get a big one?

Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

I buy the cheap Target pillows too, for decorative purposes (and the cats!), but I will only sleep on my tempurpedic pillow. Never will I try another pillow It's darn expensive, but for me it's worth it because of my neck/thoracic outlet syndrome. I highy recommend trying a memory foam pillow!

How much???

You can get memory foam pillows for $30 on up... The Tempurpedic was the company that developed the memory foam, and when I got mine, they were pretty much the only ones on the market. They range from about $70 bucks to around (I think) $130...that's retail. I'm sure if you searched the net you might find better prices... I paid about $80 for mine.... I have such a short neck that the Youth size fit best...for once being short paid off!!

Those are the ones that kinda conform around your hand when you push it into it right?

You can get memory foam pillows for $30 on up... The Tempurpedic was the company that developed the memory foam, and when I got mine, they were pretty much the only ones on the market. They range from about $70 bucks to around (I think) $130...that's retail. I'm sure if you searched the net you might find better prices... I paid about $80 for mine.... I have such a short neck that the Youth size fit best...for once being short paid off!!

How much are those by the way?

Yeah, that's basically what it does...but it bounces right back... I'm saving my money to get a memory foam mattress!

Latest posts

Back