PIMPLE TROUBLES!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have always had pretty clear skin, and now I am starting to get random big pimples on weird parts of my face like the corner of my mouth( big pimple,not trying to gross you out), above my eyebrow, on the side of my cheeks and 1 under my eye!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME NOW!!!!

I always use salicylic acid products, such as Neutrogena Rapid Clear... it definitely works and can be bought at your drugstore for like $8 USD.  However, it does have a tendency to dry out your skin.  

So lately, I have been hitting any blemishes with the Rapid Clear and a dab of Tea Tree Oil (you can get that at any beauty supply store like Sally's).  The combo works overnight for me, and the oil keeps things moisturized, so I don't have a patch of dry skin where the Rapid Clear was.

I would also recommend taking an anti-inflammatory if it's quite painful or red -- all that is is inflammation.  It's a really typical body response.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I would recommend something like Motrin over the counter and just follow the directions on the bottle.

Oh, also... If these breakouts are not normal for you and are more prominent lately, maybe you should seek out a dermatologist?

Sometimes when I eat poorly or get very, very stressed, I break out more.  Try to take in lots of water and eat non-greasy foods.  Also, make sure your pillow cases and sheets are nice and clean.  Sometimes oil can build up on those things, and make you more prone to breakouts.

Good luck!

I deal with those random pimples with The Body Shop's tea tree oil, I dab it on twice a day and they tend to disappear in 3 days :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lately I am also in love with the ClickR pen I got from Beauty Army, it works wonder on me and the zit is gone within 24 hours!

Back