Pink,White & Silver eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of there eyes made up in pink eye shadow and contoured with silver or white?? i am trying to see what it would look like? thanks!!

Originally Posted by itsd2382 Does anyone have a picture of there eyes made up in pink eye shadow and contoured with silver or white?? i am trying to see what it would look like? thanks!! Never tried it ,do you have any of these colors?

OH wow...I have a really great pic of my eyes made up with a few different pinks with a nice shimmery white and silver and black, but I have to find it...I can always do the look over if I don't find the pic though...I love these colors together!

Originally Posted by envymi OH wow...I have a really great pic of my eyes made up with a few different pinks with a nice shimmery white and silver and black, but I have to find it...I can always do the look over if I don't find the pic though...I love these colors together! really that would be great! thank you!

that combo sounds interesting. I think I´m gonna try that myself sometime

I would like to see it too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi OH wow...I have a really great pic of my eyes made up with a few different pinks with a nice shimmery white and silver and black, but I have to find it...I can always do the look over if I don't find the pic though...I love these colors together!

Latest posts

Back