• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Plastic Surgery in Mumbai

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Plastic surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the restoration, reconstruction or alteration of the human body. It can be divided into two broad categories:-

• Reconstructive plastic surgery- which includes reconstructing a part of the body or improving its function such as in the treatment of burns, microsurgery, hand surgery and so on.
  • Cosmetic surgery- cosmetic surgery is used to improve the appearance or look of a body part.
Cosmetic surgery may be used for the following purposes:

• Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
  • Breast augmentation (breast implant), breast reduction or breast lift (mastopexy)
  • Lip enhancement
  • Rhinoplasty (reshaping of the nose)
  • Rhytidectomy (face lift)
  • Liposuction
  • Otoplasty (reshaping of the ear)
  • Buttock augmentation (buttock implant) or buttock lift by excision of excess skin 
** Get more details about Plastic Surgery in Mumbai on Logintohealth **

cosmetic-surgery.jpg

Reaction score
I'm a little worried about the upcoming surgery. I want to have a rhinoplasty, but I've been afraid of injections, doctors, and hospitals since I was a kid.

Masque

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm a little worried about the upcoming surgery. I want to have a rhinoplasty, but I've been afraid of injections, doctors, and hospitals since I was a kid.
Welcome.

What type of rhinoplasty are you having?

Reaction score

A friend of mine recently had a rhinoplasty, and I thought it was time for me to have one too. She advised me to go to a clinic that does African American rhinoplasty Atlanta. Who has had a rhinoplasty? Can you tell me how it went? I'm going to see a plastic surgeon next week for a consultation and find out all the details, but I'd like to gather as much information about it as possible. Rhinoplasty is a common surgery, so I hope to hear back from at least 2-3 people. Thank you!

Latest posts