Plastic Vs Stainless Steel Dish Draining Racks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First of all, I want to clear I don't have any dish draining rack at kitchen and use a big dish tub to keep the dishes, pots and pans after washing. Yes, I also cover the tub with a cloth after having dishes there. After drying, I just place them into cabinets. The main reason to not use a dish drainer are some insects. (Yes, I clean my kitchen properly even use pesticides but we see few ones there after weeks and that day, my daughter doesn't eat anything.

However, I found it little hard to place the dishes while washing into tub that fills up quickly. That's why I am planning to buy a over the sink drainer like this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RQMPY7Y but I found its price little high that's why I am considering the plastic drainers with metal prongs.

All in all, I am confused. What would you recommend? Can you suggest any other over the sink stainless steel dish rack with low price but with good quality?

71OSm7rnl4L._SL1500_.jpg

main-qimg-1d7fb7731d9cbd45ff4aa544c2d684ce

Latest posts

Back