Plato's Closet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Plato's Closet just opened this Summer near me. It is awesome! You buy/sell "gently used" clothes. I have sold there before and gotten cash, but really I just shop like crazy there. They do have clothes in there that have never been worn and still have tags on them if you are wierd about second hand clothes ( I am not) They only accept clothes that are barely worn anyway......

They sell Juicy, BCBG, Michael Kors, etc. I even saw a cute Marc Jacobs sweater there, but it was an extra small. boo. They also have stuff form Express, Abercrombie and American Eagle and stuff.

You girls should go to the website and see if there is one in your area!

Does anyone else already shop there too?

That sounds really cool. Unfortunately, there isn't one around here.

Thrift shops save a lot of dough,I recycle whenever possible sometimes find great bargans sometimes gret dissapointments. M.

hey that shop sounds cool. We don't have anything like that here, just charity shops. Sounds like a great idea though!

I shop at a store like that when I visit Pennsylvania called 2nd Avenue. Does Platos Closet have an online store?

There's one right by my house, but that one mostly just has Hollister, Express, and A&F. I stopped going there because it was really hard to find anything actually worth buying (a lot of the stuff had been warn quite a bit).

I guess it really depends on the area in which you live!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I shop at a store like that when I visit Pennsylvania called 2nd Avenue. Does Platos Closet have an online store? Where in Pennsylvania do you visit? I live in PA, right outside of Philly. I have never heard of 2nd avenue.......Where is it? Unfortunately they do not have an online store.....

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds great, where is it? I go to a great Goodwill store in Richmond, Va. They have a website that tells you where they all are... It's great. I love it. Most of the stuff is like brand new. I sound like a friggin Plato's commercial..ha
glasses.gif

Back