Playboy collection by MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC teamed up with Playboy and has created the playboy pink lipstick and a Glitter cream. Check out www.maccosmetics.com Any thoughts about the producst? Has anyone tried them yet? If you have please share your opion with us on the product review page.

playboy_390.jpg

I don't have anything from the Playboy collection.....yet! Its limited edition so if you're going to get it, get it soon because it'll sell out quickly. One of the lipsticks is called 'Playboy Bunny Pink' its a medium pink with silver shimmer. It sounds real pretty. I may have to hit the MAC counter this weekend.

I checked the lipstick out on Mac's website and it's sold out.
frown.gif
Maybe I can find at a MAC counter at somewhere else. But like you said, better hurry if you wanna get it.

And when all else fails theres always Ebay! You have me nervous now, i better call tomorrow to see if my Nordstroms still has them in stock.

Oh no! You're right! I just called my MAC counter and she told me. I'm going to try calling one of the freestanding stores and ordering from there.

I got mine! I was so excited that the store closests to my house had them still left. I like the lipstick but I had to return the Glitter cream because it irritated my eyes and I didn't think it was going to work on my face as a blush so I didn't want to keep it.

Latest posts

Back