Playing w/ new UD Face case + trying this russian red thing again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the Urban Decay Gypsy Den face case in the mail today! W00t! I love all the colors!! It comes with 4 eyeshadows - Goddess, Polyester Bride, Mildew and X, 2 lipsticks - Gash and Scratch, 2 glosses - ID XXX Shine Gloss and Biker Lip Gunk and 1 blush - Paranoid. I LOOOVE the blush.

Anyways, it also includes like 3 looks, so I thought I'd try each of them. They totally suck, but it was fun.

I also thought I'd try out the red lipstick again, this time with just a clear lip gloss over it rather then turning it all peachy w/ Love Nectar. It's not so bad, what do ya'll think?

Sorry there are SOOOOOOOOOO many pictures and sorry I look like an idiot in some of them LoL I was trying to be different LMAO

Like em' !!! Nice job
claps.gif

hehehe. that's cute ash!

it's definitely more red than before! looks good
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 wow the red lips loook SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! oh yea and whats the lipstick and gloss you are wearing i want to try it!

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 oh yea and whats the lipstick and gloss you are wearing i want to try it! It's Russian Red lipstick and just a clear gloss
smile.gif

You're making want to break out my red lipstick! Looks fantastic on you, IMO.

I just want to add this little story...it really tells you how lame people can be.

It was my latest red lipstick kick, probably about a year ago (shade: Clinique Angel Red). Anyway, I had been wearing it a lot...not every day, but maybe every other day, simply because I liked it and it's the only red that's ever really looked good on me. About two weeks into my red phase, I heard from a reputable source (at work) that people were "talking about" me. I looked totally shocked b/c I had no idea what was going on, and then the "source" pointed to the red lipstick on my desk and I just looked at her in disbelief. No way, in the 21st century, could people be inferring anything from my wearing red lipstick.

But the truth was, they were. Little whispers about whether or not I was trying to "make a statement" or "catch somebody's attention." The "source" indicated that the gossip was only getting worse. They were saying things about how I would attract the wrong kind of guy that way, and whatever else.

It's really not important what they were saying, but just the fact that people STILL believe that kind of stuff. However, I didn't let it ruin my red fun. I continued wearing it for another 3 or 4 weeks. They moved on to talking about somebody else.

what?!
icon_eek.gif

lots of women wear red lipstick! those people are crazy!

Originally Posted by spazbaby I just want to add this little story...it really tells you how lame people can be.
It was my latest red lipstick kick, probably about a year ago (shade: Clinique Angel Red). Anyway, I had been wearing it a lot...not every day, but maybe every other day, simply because I liked it and it's the only red that's ever really looked good on me. About two weeks into my red phase, I heard from a reputable source (at work) that people were "talking about" me. I looked totally shocked b/c I had no idea what was going on, and then the "source" pointed to the red lipstick on my desk and I just looked at her in disbelief. No way, in the 21st century, could people be inferring anything from my wearing red lipstick.

But the truth was, they were. Little whispers about whether or not I was trying to "make a statement" or "catch somebody's attention." The "source" indicated that the gossip was only getting worse. They were saying things about how I would attract the wrong kind of guy that way, and whatever else.

It's really not important what they were saying, but just the fact that people STILL believe that kind of stuff. However, I didn't let it ruin my red fun. I continued wearing it for another 3 or 4 weeks. They moved on to talking about somebody else.

Originally Posted by Liz what?!
icon_eek.gif
lots of women wear red lipstick! those people are crazy!

No kidding...this is just a very conservative area with an older population...maybe their Depends were in a bunch. I don't care if they can't handle my red lipstick!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL - @ Spaz... maybe the Geritol didn't kick in
wink.gif
lol

I wish I could wear reds.. they just don't look good on me. (Although they do make your teeth look really white!
smile.gif
)

Latest posts

Back