Pleas help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here.

I have a problem and I'm hoping I can get some help.....

I have very large breasts, and that can sometimes lead to skin irritations for various reasons. But I'm having a problem. I have 2 white heads under my breast and I cannot for the life of me get rid of them. I've had them for 3 months and whatever I do they will only come back.

Can anyone tell me how to go about removing white heads, and how to keep them away perminently?

I realize they may be a stupid question, but I've been quite lucky in the fact that I've never really had much acne problems. Thanks in advance guys!

I'm Kailie btw
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kawee Hey guys, I'm new here.

I have very large breasts, and that can sometimes lead to skin irritations for various reasons. But I'm having a problem. I have 2 white heads under my breast and I cannot for the life of me get rid of them. I've had them for 3 months and whatever I do they will only come back.

Can anyone tell me how to go about removing white heads, and how to keep them away perminently?

I realize they may be a stupid question, but I've been quite lucky in the fact that I've never really had much acne problems. Thanks in advance guys!

I'm Kailie btw
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Kailie, I'm Janelle from NY - just wanted to welcome you to MuT... not sure really how to help you out, maybe see a dermatologist so they can give you something?

Originally Posted by kawee Hey guys, I'm new here.

I'm Kailie btw
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT!

Are you SURE this is acne? By squeezing 'zits', often they become infected and don't go away at all. Try applying something topical like a dab of hydrogen peroxide (diluted), or rubbing alcohol to avoid infection..and STOP squeezing!! Drink lots of water to help get rid of toxins in your body and hopefully it'll sort itself out. Good luck, oh and welcome
biggrin.gif

~YourOneAndOnly

I'm assuming thats happening because of the constant moisture in the area. I would also suggest going to see a derm about it, I'm sure your not the first with that problem.

Hi! Welcome to MUT. I am Benebaby and I am part of the two person Benefit Expert Team on this site. I too have a large bust and all of the problems that come along with it. Although I have never had whiteheads around my breasts I have gotten rashes. I suggest you wear cotton bra's as these are more breathable and moisture doesn't get trapped in the area as much. Also make sure you are thoroughly drying under your breasts. I don't suggest squeezing, this skin is very tender and you could scar yourself. I agree that you should see a Derm, if the problem persists.
icon_redface.gif

Thanks so much for your replys and suggestions guys. You're all such dolls here :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I'm gonna make a derm apointment. But ugh, I'm so shy about this stuff! haha. <3

Hi Kawee, Don't be shy! Ime a big girl as well and i suggest wearing cotton bra's. Try using a t tree bodywash and some medicated talc.Ask the Dr or pharmacist (Chemist) for advice.

Latest posts

Back