Please keep my family in your thoughts/prayers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just talked to my sister and she told me that my mom was back from her vacation in Mexico. Well, she is still at the airport right now waiting for the airporter that will take her home. My mom told my sister that my cousin Pepe may not make it from his surgery. About two weeks ago, my mom got a call from my cousin Pily in Mexico telling her that her brother Pepe had been hospitalized. I am not sure of all of the details but from my sister told me today, he had brain surgery two nights ago and he is in a coma. They don't think that he is going to make it. He is so young too. He is only 33 years old and about three weeks ago found out that his wife is pregnant. He has his whole life ahead of him and it seems that it might be cut short.

I am not that close to him (distance is partly the reason) but when I was younger, all of my cousins and I would hang out. He is just this big teddy bear type of guy. My aunt, uncle and cousins must be so worried. I can't even imagine what it is that they are going though. I really hope that he pulls it through. Our family has been going through so much lately that it seems like we need to catch a break.

For those of you who believe in the power of prayer, please keep my family in your thoughts.

I wish him the best.
huggies.gif

I'm so sorry Mari
hug.gif
I'll keep Pepe and your family in my thoughts.

Oh Marisol
frown.gif
I am so sorry to hear that, your family will definately be in my thoughts and prayers.

agreed. I really hope everything works out. It must be so hard for your family
frown.gif
I'm also keeping you in my thoughts.

Oh Marisol, you all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I know all too well how hard it is to have so many miles between you and a sick loved one.

Keep us updated, and regardless of the outcome I will be praying for strength for you all.

Sorry to hear this Marisol! I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!

I hope that God shines his mercy on your family and gives each of you strength and comfort. And I pray that your cousin has a healthy recovery.

Awww Marisol! I am so sorry about that!

Reguardless how close you are, you are still family and you still love one another.

I will keep your family and especially Pepe in my thoughts a prayers!!

i'm so sorry. i definitely believe in prayer. i'll be thinking of him and you and your family. best of luck.

I'm really sorry Marisol! I will definitely be sending out my prayers for your family and Pepe!

Latest posts

Back