Please step away from the computer.... NOW!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And walk out side and check out the full moon!!! Really neat looking... And when your done, you can come back... lol

Karren

LMAO! I'm going to see if I can even see it first LOL!

Oh! Lucky me! I don't even have to move... Slight turn to my left, look up, and there it is LOL!

Too early here on the West Coast. But you bet your bottom dollar I will be out there tonight looking! I love full moons. That's when my horns come out. LOL!

Yeah, I noticed on my drive home from school just now!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif cant see it here, it's raining Probably a bad omen.... raining during a full moon!!! Back in the olden days it ment a horse was going to die.... Run Payton Manning, runnnnnnnn.......
hahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Probably a bad omen.... raining during a full moon!!! Back in the olden days it ment a horse was going to die.... Run Payton Manning, runnnnnnnn.......
hahahahahaha

okie dokie....still playing dem games i see
moa.gif

This is all I got to say:

COLTS.jpg

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Probably a bad omen.... raining during a full moon!!! Back in the olden days it ment a horse was going to die.... Run Payton Manning, runnnnnnnn.......
hahahahahaha

LOL

I saw it! I think its affecting me.. I started to get depressed that night of the moon

It's gorgeous here.

As for horses dying, I'm really glad my dad never let me have a pony as a kid now. XD

I saw it a few nights ago and it was gorgeous. It's really amazing how much it can light up the night.

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back