PLEASE Translate

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been chatting many years but I don't know what "HG: means. Also I was reading some perfume reviews and what is "PMU"? I really love this site but I think it will take me a while to learn how to use it. I want to post a pic in my signature and even with the help page I am not getting it. I also wanted to write some reviews as I have several products I love and there are no other reviews on. I thought I would be able to just go an type one but apparently I did something wrong cause it did not work. I will keep tryiny to figure it out though.

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces I have been chatting many years but I don't know what "HG: means. Also I was reading some perfume reviews and what is "PMU"? I really love this site but I think it will take me a while to learn how to use it. I want to post a pic in my signature and even with the help page I am not getting it. I also wanted to write some reviews as I have several products I love and there are no other reviews on. I thought I would be able to just go an type one but apparently I did something wrong cause it did not work. I will keep tryiny to figure it out though. Nice to meet another Joy!
Not sure what PMU stands for, but HG = Holy Grail (basically, your favorite product you can't live without).

As for reviews, if there aren't any reviews on the certain product yet, you can submit the name to create a new section. Maybe Tony can help with your specific questions.

How did I miss this thread.
cool.gif
Sorry Joy!
smile.gif
Anyhow, send a private message to either Charmaine, Liz, or Janelle and one of them can meet you in CHAT and assist you and walk you through these things.
claps.gif

Click to Private message Charmaine

Click to Private message Liz

Click to Private message Janelle

Well, I'm not positive, but if "PMU" was used in a perfume thread - it's probably talking about Demeters "Pick Me Up" fragrances (P.M.U.) not positive though without seeing the context
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back