Please Watch and share EVERYWHERE!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This needs to stop! I am very upset about this! My nieces friend and his brother where beaten by cops yesterday and right in front of their mother! One 17 year old other 25 year old. There was no call for this! And more and more people need to come together cause it just seems to get worse. I'm happy they recorded it. P.S. they were RENT-A-COPS!

How vile. To beat him while he is already restrained & not resisting arrest is criminal. I'm sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thats how I felt! I don't know what they did to get arrested but there was no need for the action they took to arrest him! They had 4 or 5 cops there you don't need to beat him. He wasn't resisting & wasn't armed with anything. 

I'm really glad your family got that on video. I'd highly suggest you immediately put it on YouTube so that other people who've been beaten by the police in your area will speak up. It would be great to see a lawsuit brought against police like this. They're being paid to protect people in the societies they live in. Not to abuse them. Unfortunately, it's gonna keep happening until they have to pay through the nose, again & again. YouTube rocks for getting stuff like this out. Our nasty cops in Canada have a very bad habit of tazing people to death & get away with it every time it happens. My mother's former long term boyfriend was an ex RCMP here, and his daughter is currently with the RCMP. Every Canadian cop I've personally met has a really sh1tty attitude of superiority. I can't stand to be around them even for dinner or a night out. Arrogant, verbally abusive, nasty, vile people that I would not want my children around. It's utterly disgusting how many unprovoked killings they get away with. Of course they do, because the buggers police themselves. I just don't like cops, period. Havens yet met one that behaved like a decent human being, on or off the job.

satojoko 

Thanks for the support! My niece and her friends posted it on YouTube and we are tring to get the word spread. There was another man who also recorded it on his phone that was just standing there watching it also. Not sure if they got a hold of this man so that they can have more footage & witnesses. 

I'll keep you updated if I hear anything else. He was released from jail already and his family is talking to lawyers. 

Back