PMS... argh!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Get So Depressed When I Get Pms.i Hate It So Much I Dont Even Like To Go Outside When I Have It.being A Girl Is TUFF Man!

Originally Posted by momma24 I am using Arbonne's natural balancing cream (natural progesterone) and their Premenstrual supplement. It has worked wonders for my PMS symptoms and the symptoms from my endometriosis is almost gone (my doctor was talking hysterectomy about 6 months ago). My PMS symptoms always included: bloating, moodiness, headache.............
XXXEDIT FOR SPAMXXXXX

I just got my period thank God. Before that I had a lot of water bloat. I was so hungry that nothing I eat helped! I didn't crave sweets, mostly pastas, or maybe anything I could eat around the house.. LOL... My face breaks out, and I get very tense, and moody. I am 45 and going threw the change so that makes things a little worse I think!? Hope you get ur period soon

Originally Posted by maph I'm 46 and going thru it too. I do not like it one bit. I do not have it as bad as I used to though. I take natural progesterone cream and that has helped me a lot. By the way MaraNFla what part of Fl. are you from? I am 45 and been going threw it for about 2 years. I use to be right on time almost to the day, A couple period before this one I didn't have one for almost 5 months. Then I got one real hard, and this one is also hard and painful. Sometimes I barly have them at all. at first the hot flashes were terrible, and I also had the heart palpatation. I was talking online last night to a friend and told him I feel like killing someone, it was just a joke, but the tention was pretty bad. That's the best way I know to scare off a man.. LOL.. Other then that I feel young and look young, am going to post a pic, soon, it will be a cam and blury however
frown.gif
I found this sight the other day and love it!

Originally Posted by MaraNFla I am 45 and been going threw it for about 2 years. I use to be right on time almost to the day, A couple period before this one I didn't have one for almost 5 months. Then I got one real hard, and this one is also hard and painful. Sometimes I barly have them at all. at first the hot flashes were terrible, and I also had the heart palpatation. I was talking online last night to a friend and told him I feel like killing someone, it was just a joke, but the tention was pretty bad. That's the best way I know to scare off a man.. LOL.. Other then that I feel young and look young, am going to post a pic, soon, it will be a cam and blury however
frown.gif
I found this sight the other day and love it! Ohhh, I am in Lakeland, FL, that is half way between Tampa and Orlando

What's strange is most of the women I talk to say that when they are PMS-ing, they feel cranky or witchy. With me, (and I've been like this my whole life so far) when I'm pms-ing, I get very sad, weepy and depressed - pessimistic even. Everything looks bleak and sad to me and I cry at the drop of a hat. I'm definitely not nasty or witchy, but I often wonder which is worse. Being so morose and sad or the opposite. I guess both are miserable feelings but every month like clockwork...the tears run!

PMS sucks big time!

I hate PMS'ing.. I get the most awful cramps about a day before my "friend" is due. I get my boyfriend to put his foot on my tummy and then he pushes really hard! I swear it gets rid of the cramps! God knows what its actually doing to my insides but its so good, the pain just disappears. Oh and i get so sensitive too. I'll cry over the smallest, stupidest things

Back