PMS... argh!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PMS is driving me crazy. I wish I would just get my period and get it all over with. PMS for me is primarily fatigue. I don't have the energy to do anything or even think or read. Today I napped on and off all day until 4pm. Blech. And I don't have any chocolate in the house either.

Thanks for listening to me rant!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl PMS is driving me crazy. I wish I would just get my period and get it all over with. PMS for me is primarily fatigue. I don't have the energy to do anything or even think or read. Today I napped on and off all day until 4pm. Blech. And I don't have any chocolate in the house either.

Sorry to hear that! Hope you feel more up to par soon!

OUCHH I deff feel your pain I hate it wen I have my peirod it like sucks so bad.
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl PMS is driving me crazy. I wish I would just get my period and get it all over with. PMS for me is primarily fatigue. I don't have the energy to do anything or even think or read. Today I napped on and off all day until 4pm. Blech. And I don't have any chocolate in the house either.

Ugh.. I just had mine too.
icon_sad.gif
I hope you feel better..

ack. i totally know how you feel. i was pmsing a few days ago. thank god my bf eats a lot of chocolate, so i have an excuse to buy it and eat it. lol

Thanks ladies! I'm feeling a little better today, but my period still hasn't started so I'm still feeling a lot of the PMS. bleh.

awwwww the joys of being a woman!!!i feel you girlie,hope you feel better,i hate feeling tired.
smile.gif

You poor thing, have you tried taking an iron tablet or evening primrose oil? If its more fatigue than pain these could do the trick.
icon_sad.gif

OHHH

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
icon_cry.gif

GET WELL HUN

I am using Arbonne's natural balancing cream (natural progesterone) and their Premenstrual supplement. It has worked wonders for my PMS symptoms and the symptoms from my endometriosis is almost gone (my doctor was talking hysterectomy about 6 months ago). My PMS symptoms always included: bloating, moodiness, headache.............

XXXEDIT FOR SPAMXXXXX

Hi Lori,

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Glad to have you here. We love having more OF YOUR PRODUCTS enthusiasts and are happy that you've joined!

You might not have been aware of the spam rules outlined in the registration section. It is considered "spamming" to promote YOURS or other web sites with referral links. Chances are that you have overlooked this or did not fully understand it. NO big deal!
icon_redface.gif
I have edited your post so that it does not have the promotional link. We want you on board, but need to be sensitive to the spam issue. Kindly review our rules here

Once again, thank you for joining MakeupTalk. We look forward to your posts.

Sincerely,

222-spam.jpg

Originally Posted by momma24

I am using Arbonne's natural balancing cream (natural progesterone) and their Premenstrual supplement. It has worked wonders for my PMS symptoms and the symptoms from my endometriosis is almost gone (my doctor was talking hysterectomy about 6 months ago). My PMS symptoms always included: bloating, moodiness, headache.............
XXXEDIT FOR SPAMXXXXX

I can honestly say I don't miss those horrible days. Pure hell as I remember it. Doubled over in pain for days, aaargh what we must endure.

smile.gif
I hope you feel better.

Thanks for all your support ladies. August has been a rough month for me, health wise, but I'm hoping the rest of the month will be better!

hi ,

have faced similar symptoms too. a chocolate is a must during pms blues. I get the cramps and lower back pain too.. its such a great relief when we get our periods. there is nothing much we can do it about it except take an anti spasmodic pain killer to reduce the pain, thats it !!

if you just cant get any relief from over the counter stuff, or change in diet etc.. and it is taking over life, you could consider a SSRI (anti deppersant), i found out by accident that was a miracle cure for my pms and cramping. prozac is a good i hear but i was on lexapro for another reason and loved the added benefit of no pms. i swithced to wellbutrin now to stop smoking and does nothing for pms
icon_cry.gif

ts

Originally Posted by maph This sounds like me...but I always have a good supply of chocolate on hand...either that or I send dh out to get some or else
icon_evil.gif
. Seriously though I fall asleep too...and I cannot get motivated to a thing. Sometimes I end up laying in bed most of the day cuz I am so fatigued. Blech I hate it too. Just today I was chatting with a friend and she asked why I had a bad week. I thought about it for a second, and then I realized that it was probably PMS making me freak out over every little thing. LOL! I almost forgot what time of the month it was.

lol, I never forget what time of the month it is, my only PMS symptom is very sore, swollen boobs! Like, I won't let hubby even touch them, and it hurts to walk across the house without a bra! And I'm only an A-cup, it's not like they bounce a lot! lol

I've noticed though that both my PMS and my cramps are getting worse over the last few years (I used to have no PMS, then only sore boobs for a day or two, now it's a whole week!) I hope this pattern doesn't continue or I will be PMS-ing all month! :icon_eek

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, I never forget what time of the month it is, my only PMS symptom is very sore, swollen boobs! Like, I won't let hubby even touch them, and it hurts to walk across the house without a bra! And I'm only an A-cup, it's not like they bounce a lot! lolI've noticed though that both my PMS and my cramps are getting worse over the last few years (I used to have no PMS, then only sore boobs for a day or two, now it's a whole week!) I hope this pattern doesn't continue or I will be PMS-ing all month! :icon_eek

It could be your hormones changing as you get older. I'm having that problem myself, and I'm going to need to get a stronger birth control pill soon to keep up with my hormones. When I do get new birth control I'll have less PMS, but it makes me feel so old!!!

Well, I don't use hormonal bc, but thanks for the tip! As long as it's normal for things to change as I get older (since when is 24 old? lol) I'll live with it!

Latest posts

Back