Points of Hue/Lustreglass

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any thoughts on these new collections?
confused.gif

I just picked up Buried Treasure Powerpoint e/l tonight- gorgeous! It's a black-brown with gold shimmer in it. I would totally recommend checking it out.
icon_biggrin.gif

some of them were ok. but i'm not a big shadestick person.

i wasn't able to check out the lustreglass though cause they didn't have them out yet. since they're part of the permanent collection, i'm not worried about trying to hurry up and buy them.

I don't really like shadesticks either, but I do have shimmersand for highlighting.

I also didn't really like the lustreglasses since they're all pink... and I'm not a huge pink lip person. I have enough pink lip products. But I am ALWAYS in need to nude lip products!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz some of them were ok. but i'm not a big shadestick person.
i wasn't able to check out the lustreglass though cause they didn't have them out yet. since they're part of the permanent collection, i'm not worried about trying to hurry up and buy them.

Jess, That sounds very pretty! I'm definitely going to check that one out tomorrow. I was at the MAC store yesterday and I didnt even see that one.
icon_sad.gif
But then again, I really had pigments on the brain yesterday. I got all three of those and I'm not sure why cuz to be honest, they werent really all that great. I guess I'm just a true pigment collector at heart.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Any thoughts on these new collections?
confused.gif

I just picked up Buried Treasure Powerpoint e/l tonight- gorgeous! It's a black-brown with gold shimmer in it. I would totally recommend checking it out.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 I don't really like shadesticks either, but I do have shimmersand for highlighting. I also didn't really like the lustreglasses since they're all pink... and I'm not a huge pink lip person. I have enough pink lip products. But I am ALWAYS in need to nude lip products!
wink.gif

yeah, i'm not a big shadestick person either since i only use beige-ing as a base. the new shadesticks are kind of too shimmery, so they wouldn't be the greatest as a base for me.
did you check out the nude lippie from nordstroms for the beau collection? it looked really pretty, but i didn't have any b2m, so i didn't get it.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Jess, That sounds very pretty! I'm definitely going to check that one out tomorrow. I was at the MAC store yesterday and I didnt even see that one.
icon_sad.gif
But then again, I really had pigments on the brain yesterday. I got all three of those and I'm not sure why cuz to be honest, they werent really all that great. I guess I'm just a true pigment collector at heart.
icon_rolleyes.gif
yeah, i didn't like the pigments either. they were too shimmery and the color didn't show up that much.

That Powerpoint e/l sounds beautiful! Neutral enough for work, but with a little oomph?

confused.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

This sounds like a winner! I'm going to add it to my list.

I bought Rags to Riches, which is the nude lippie from the Beau collection. To me, it's just okay. Very sheer and light, it reminds me of my Rio Babe l/s but less pigmented and lighter than Rio Babe. If you can get your hands on Rio Babe, it's a better pick altho it was LE. High Tea is similar too but HT has a hint of pink while R2R doesn't.

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, i'm not a big shadestick person either since i only use beige-ing as a base. the new shadesticks are kind of too shimmery, so they wouldn't be the greatest as a base for me.
did you check out the nude lippie from nordstroms for the beau collection? it looked really pretty, but i didn't have any b2m, so i didn't get it.

Yes, definately! I love the little bit of shimmer it has! :icon_love And PP are *so* easy to apply! I used to suck at pencil liners.

Originally Posted by glamslam That Powerpoint e/l sounds beautiful! Neutral enough for work, but with a little oomph?

Thanks for telling us about this power point, Jess! I'm going to MAC today...that sounds like something I'd really like.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

confused.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

That sounds like a really lovely colour!Anyone got any ideas when it's getting to the UK?!

Latest posts

Back