Police shoot to death at least six in New Orleans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
By BREAKING NEWS

sourceAP.gif
Updated: 5:01 p.m. ET Sept. 4, 2005

NEW ORLEANS - Police shot eight people carrying guns on a New Orleans bridge Sunday, killing five or six of them, a deputy chief said.

Deputy Police Chief W.J. Riley said the shootings took place on the Danziger Bridge, which connects Lake Pontchartrain and the Mississippi River.

He said he had no other details.

This breaking story will be updated.

Eek.. were they bad guys that they killed. Hope it wasnt a case of mistaken identity like what happened with the Brazilian in London a few weeks back.

I just heard that a rescue chopper crashed in New Orleans and some firefighters and police have committed suicide. It breaks my heart...
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I just heard that a rescue chopper crashed in New Orleans and some firefighters and police have committed suicide. It breaks my heart...
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
OMG. hod did that happen????

Originally Posted by Liz OMG. hod did that happen???? I just heard about the chopper a minute ago.. so I don't know the details. But the suicides were caused by trauma, I'm sure.
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

the whole situation is so sad. i see these people everyday here in houston. they have signs, they are on the radio looking for their relatives, and on the streets. i just pray, volunteer, and donate.

OMG that is so sad.. My heart goes out to all the victims of the hurricane
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back