Polish MuT Girls-READ THIS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh that is too bad that he died Yes
frown.gif
But he was pretty, right?
biggrin.gif

He looked nicely, when he was taking bath
wink.gif
of course he always washed himself, without my help
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Here you go...me and my dog Wow, handsome admin, pretty wife, cute child, and great dog- I stay here
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by *Tinkerbell*

Hey Tony, what breed is your dog? He/she looks really nice? Is it a mix? If no, are those dogs nice, do they go along with kids? I really love how your dog looks, such a cutie. I think its a breed I was looking for
smile.gif

Yep he is a Black Lab mix with something smaller. I dont know what though

Originally Posted by Jelonek Wow, handsome admin, pretty wife, cute child, and great dog All is true. I stay too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by confi They are sweet! Poor Baron, is everything ok? Everything is fine
smile.gif
This picture was taken after he had surgery.He had to wear this hat because he was licking his scar.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jelonek This's my hamster
biggrin.gif
His name was Bear (was, because he unfortunately died), the photo was taken in December (Christmas Eve
biggrin.gif
) so please don't laugh at decoration
wink.gif
(stags everywhere
hahaha.gif
).
BTW- I'm really sorry for his hair style, he didn't expect that I was taking photos
biggrin.gif
so he was a bit rough
wink.gif

Awww... how cute! I had a hamster named Bear too.... (many years ago though!) :icon_love
Great pics everyone!!! Such cute pets!!! Although I don't see any piggie pictures Tinkerbell... did you change them?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww... how cute! I had a hamster named Bear too.... (many years ago though!) :icon_love
Great pics everyone!!! Such cute pets!!! Although I don't see any piggie pictures Tinkerbell... did you change them?
icon_wink.gif

Thanks Angel :icon_love I checked out, yep Tinkerbell deleted pig's pictures
smile.gif

Ufff I thought that I got weird out
biggrin.gif
You know, Ariell heard moaning everywhere, we can't see photos of guinea pigs
wink.gif
LOL

Hi! My name is Emily (Emilia)
wink.gif
I'm twenty years old and I'm single. I live in beautiful city - Kraków
smile.gif
If you want to find out something more about this city you can try this: http://images.google.pl/imgres?imgur...f%3D1%26sa%3DN

My interests, so I'm crazy about photography. I love taking pictures especially of animals. I collect cactuses and I have substantial amount of them
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There are really great because I don't have to take care of them
wink.gif
I water them very seldom, usually when somebody reminds me about it. Finally I'm intrested in cosmetics, fashion etc.

I don't have a job. I'm studing marketing and management now.

I would like to show you my "nasty monsters"
biggrin.gif
My little brother and my dog
wink.gif
They are really sweet but they sometimes drive me crazy.

Ps. I'm sorry for my mistakes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Milka19

Hi! My name is Emily (Emilia)
wink.gif
I'm twenty years old and I'm single. I live in beautiful city - Kraków
smile.gif
If you want to find out something more about this city you can try this: http://images.google.pl/imgres?imgur...f%3D1%26sa%3DN
My interests, so I'm crazy about photography. I love taking pictures especially of animals. I collect cactuses and I have substantial amount of them
icon_cheesygrin.gif
There are really great because I don't have to take care of them
wink.gif
I water them very seldom, usually when somebody reminds me about it. Finally I'm intrested in cosmetics, fashion etc.

I don't have a job. I'm studing marketing and management now.

I would like to show you my "nasty monsters"
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
They are really sweet but they sometimes drive me crazy.

Ps. I'm sorry for my mistakes
smile.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Milka! Your photos are real cool! Happy to have you here!

Originally Posted by Milka19 I would like to show you my "nasty monsters"
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
They are really sweet but they sometimes drive me crazy. your brother is the cutest thing ever! and so says the person that doesnt like kids at all!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thank you Vanilla Sky
wink.gif
Appearances are misleading
biggrin.gif
he only looks so sweet but in fact he is more dangerous than these crocodiles that you can see on this photo
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Julie_K

Hello
smile.gif
Now, few things about me:

1. I'm 18

2. Unmarried woman, but I've got a boyfriend
wink.gif

3. I live in Szczecin (the western part of Poland, near the border with Germany)

4. Hobby? Of course my cat, also reading and meeting with friends
wink.gif
Wizaz
wink.gif

5. I HATE rudeness, imprudence. I don't like coffe. I like sweets:p

6. I don't have job, I'm still a student of high school (and close to MATURA...)

Hehe...C'est tout
wink.gif
Au voir, bye and do zobaczenia
smile.gif

Welcome Julie to MUT! Happy to have you

So here you are
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. I found this forum some time ago, but I didn't posted yet. I think it's time to change it
smile.gif

My name is Ewa (Eve).

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi girls from Wizaz. We welcome you.
To each one of you girls, can you tell us about yourself?

Things like:

How old are you?

Hi Tony.I'm 22 now.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) marital status? Not married, I'm to young
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) where exactly in Poland do you live? I live in Lublin (east Poland)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What hobbies do you have? Well, I have many interests, but most of all I love spanish language :icon_love. I can't live without it
icon_razz.gif
icon_redface.gif
. I have started learning portugese too and I find it more and more fascinating. I like parapsychology, reincarnation, politics, history of 20th century, music :icon_love, internet, animals, books, movies, travels...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Do you have a job? No, I'm still a student.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Are you in school? I study at the University in Poland (in Lublin) -> political sciences (4th year) and international relations (2nd year).

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Just anything you would like to tell MUT users about yourself Well, I don't know what else can I write, let me think... So I have written that I love spanish language, I can tell you that is my MANIA
icon_redface.gif
. I like Spain and I want to live there in future :icon_love.
I didn't write in english long time, I must to rub up everything that I learned... When I do not use polish, I write, speak etc. in spanish and portugese, so even now only spanish words have crossed my mind
icon_razz.gif
. So I can say that writing in MUT is good reason to come back to learn english.

Kisses
smile.gif
!

• Name:I'm Rachel E.
  • Nick Name:Rae
  • marital status: none
  • where exactly in Poland do you live: I live in West Virginia(USA)
  • what hobbies do you have: Arts, Crafts, and Makeup
  • Likes and dislikes: I love cats
  • Do you have a job: no
  • Are you in school: yes
  • Just anything you would like to tell MUT users about yourself: I love having a place that i can come and just talk about makeup!!!

My name is Agata. I'm 22 years old and i'm student. I study at university of gdansk. I live in Kwidzyn (small town near to Malbork)
smile.gif
i can wait spring...i hate winter's temperature...brrr

• How old are you?21

marital status?i have a boyfriend
smile.gif

where exactly in Poland do you live?skarzysko kamienna

what hobbies do you have?make up, wizaz.pl , also studying is my hobby yes,yes....

Likes and dislikes?i like spending time with my boyfriend , i like eating (healthly of course
wink.gif
fitness , i dislike time which is running out
sleepyhead.gif

Do you have a job?thanks god not yet
smile.gif

Are you in school?yes i'm at a ttc

Just anything you would like to tell To view links in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. Your post count is 7 momentarily. users about yourself

Back