Poll: What browser do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think Tony will like this post.

The reason I am wondering is because I can't stand IE so I use Firefox. I dig Firefox much more than any ohter browser. The tabs feauture is amazing.

Really ? My friend has firefox - I didn't really like it too much...
icon_wink.gif

Yup, I love Firefox because it doesn't get hijacked like IE. I also, like Marisol, love the tabs! The only drawback is here on MUT, it's takes longer than a simple cut/paste to add images to my posts. But it's been a great change, having FF!

Firefox rocks totally! TAB browsing is a wonderful thing.

When we remade this site from MuTI to MuTII, we made sure that it went with firefox/netscape.

I actually will use both of them

Originally Posted by Mariposa

I think Tony will like this post.
The reason I am wondering is because I can't stand IE so I use Firefox. I dig Firefox much more than any ohter browser. The tabs feauture is amazing.

Oh and by the way, my IE is hijacked right now LOL

Damn thing. OPens up like 6 windows

Originally Posted by keaLoha

IE. No problems to date. ::knocks wood::

Only a matter of time since there are so many highjackers hijacking IE for some reason or another. Keep your computer off when you are not using it

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Oy!
eek.gif
Thankfully, I've never had that occur.

my Computer Associates "pest patrol' seems to work really well - keeps me spam and pop up free
wink.gif

I'm just one of the mindless masses and usually stick to IE on my PC.
smile.gif

In my office I have Mozilla (but not Mozilla Firefox) running on a Linux box and I can read the forums and post quick replies, but can't use the editor for advanced replies. But it's probably an older version of Mozilla, (or maybe it doesn't work because Flash isn't installed?) and really, I don't use it often -- usually I am helping students during my office hours, and when I'm not I probably should be working on homework
wink.gif

I do like the tab feature in Mozilla/Firefox/Netscape and occasionally use Netscape 7.1 at home (more for the mail reader than anything else), but I have such a habit of using Alt+Tab to switch between windows, I forget to use Ctrl+Tab in Netscape! But I usually stick to IE because Netscape is slower and I can't get the scroll thing on my mouse to work in Netscape!
confused.gif

Originally Posted by DivaBella Firefox...
Been using it for a year and there's no looking back!

Its been six months and I feel the same way. The only reason I use IE is to get to Smiley Central. Does anyone here know how to toggle back and forth between the tabs? That is something that I have yet to figure out.

Latest posts

Back