Poll: What's your current shampoo/conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif damn i had no idea someone here likes popping up old thread as it seems to be happening a lot lately Oh, it's okay! She did say that she knew it was old but she's looking for a new shamp/cond, so I guess it's better than starting a new thread!

Reaction score
true lol

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, it's okay! She did say that she knew it was old but she's looking for a new shamp/cond, so I guess it's better than starting a new thread!

Reaction score
Right now i'm using Marc Anthony's volumnizing shampoo and conditioner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, this is a super old thread! It's so weird to see all of those old users, like Kerry and Janelle! Anyway, right now I'm using Suave Coconut, just to save money, but I like it! That stuff smells soo good! lol!

Reaction score
i co wash so i'm using pantene for woc and burt's bees sugarbeet and grapefruit.

Reaction score
Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioning Balm. I've been using Victoria Secret So Sexy Shamp/Condi as well and I like that too- smells pretty

Reaction score
I currently use:

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo

Nexxus Humectante Conditioner

Suave Clarifying Shampoo and conditioner

Reaction score
Im into dominican shampoos, conditioners, and leave in's the ones i have are LaBomba shampoo, conditioner, and labomba leave in, and silicon mix shampoo, conditioner and leave in's, and La carocol shampoo, conditioner and leave in,. i gotta have my leave in's for my hair being its short and needs more moisture without the weight, Infusium23 moisturology shampoo, conditioner and leave in, is another favorites of mines!!!

Reaction score
I love Kerastase products and I actually bought them because those are the only shampoos that make my hair almost perfect they are expensive I know but they are so worth it. !!!

Reaction score
i don't have a favorite shampoo or conditioner, but i like the following brands:

pantene, l'oreal, and nexus

Reaction score
oh yes nexxus humectress, and therappe, is good, but I wonder how there leave in is?? anyone tried it ?? that nexxus leave in?

Reaction score
I suffer from greasy hair and have to wash it every day. Any advice for a good Shampoo and Conditioner?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tasneem! /img/forum/go_quote.gif No ones mentioned Herbal essences?! They smell divine.. I actually went today and looked at some Herbal Essence, but couldn't figure out which one to get. I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair any suggestions? tia

Reaction score
I use Dazzling shine for normal hair, and my hairs quite thick and wavy, and leaves my hair looking,smelling and feeling gorgeous! I'd say go for the ones for normal hair!

-x-

Reaction score
Right now I'm using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. I'm liking it so far.

Reaction score
I have been using the Suave Professionals version of Humectress and I really like it. I'm almost out though and I switch up everytime I need a new bottle.

Reaction score
I have used Suave Professionals Extreme and I really liked it. I am wondering about Redken Real Control.

Latest posts