Poll: What's your current shampoo/conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif damn i had no idea someone here likes popping up old thread as it seems to be happening a lot lately Oh, it's okay! She did say that she knew it was old but she's looking for a new shamp/cond, so I guess it's better than starting a new thread!

true lol

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, it's okay! She did say that she knew it was old but she's looking for a new shamp/cond, so I guess it's better than starting a new thread!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, this is a super old thread! It's so weird to see all of those old users, like Kerry and Janelle! Anyway, right now I'm using Suave Coconut, just to save money, but I like it! That stuff smells soo good! lol!

i co wash so i'm using pantene for woc and burt's bees sugarbeet and grapefruit.

Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioning Balm. I've been using Victoria Secret So Sexy Shamp/Condi as well and I like that too- smells pretty

I currently use:

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo

Nexxus Humectante Conditioner

Suave Clarifying Shampoo and conditioner

Im into dominican shampoos, conditioners, and leave in's the ones i have are LaBomba shampoo, conditioner, and labomba leave in, and silicon mix shampoo, conditioner and leave in's, and La carocol shampoo, conditioner and leave in,. i gotta have my leave in's for my hair being its short and needs more moisture without the weight, Infusium23 moisturology shampoo, conditioner and leave in, is another favorites of mines!!!

I love Kerastase products and I actually bought them because those are the only shampoos that make my hair almost perfect they are expensive I know but they are so worth it. !!!
add_twinkle.gif

MCE0000_medium.jpg
CTH0000_medium.jpg
CAU0002_medium.jpg
BS30000_medium.jpg

i don't have a favorite shampoo or conditioner, but i like the following brands:

pantene, l'oreal, and nexus

oh yes nexxus humectress, and therappe, is good, but I wonder how there leave in is?? anyone tried it ?? that nexxus leave in?

Originally Posted by Tasneem! /img/forum/go_quote.gif No ones mentioned Herbal essences?! They smell divine.. I actually went today and looked at some Herbal Essence, but couldn't figure out which one to get. I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair any suggestions? tia

I use Dazzling shine for normal hair, and my hairs quite thick and wavy, and leaves my hair looking,smelling and feeling gorgeous! I'd say go for the ones for normal hair!

-x-

Right now I'm using Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. I'm liking it so far.

I have been using the Suave Professionals version of Humectress and I really like it. I'm almost out though and I switch up everytime I need a new bottle.

I have used Suave Professionals Extreme and I really liked it. I am wondering about Redken Real Control.

Latest posts

Back