Poop eliminator!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, i like this kind of personal hygiene stuff!
laughing.gif

this would probably be a useful thing to give my grandma, who carries a can of air freshener with her everywhere. haha.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would totally buy that. There is nothing worse than having a poop emergency and knowing there are people waiting to go after you. Especially if it's a hazardous poop...you know...Taco Bell or something..LMAO MANDERS! This, honest to goddess, had me rolling on the floor laughing!!!!!
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I think this smiley is very appropriate here....
wc.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think this smiley is very appropriate here....
wc.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
lmao

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif MANDERS! This, honest to goddess, had me rolling on the floor laughing!!!!!
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I think this smiley is very appropriate here....
wc.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

Hahahaha! You're right about that!

I think I'm going to get this stuff to use in the anatomy lab when I have to dissect the bowels.

Originally Posted by kchan99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think I'm going to get this stuff to use in the anatomy lab when I have to dissect the bowels. I read this while eating...omggg
sleepyhead.gif

i would buy this! if not for myself then definitely for my hubby and son! they need it more than i do! lmao~

Back