Poop eliminator!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i found this on another web site and i thought it was hilarious!!! there was this little story about the girl who reccomended it, saying she wishes she would have had it back when she was single because you know guys aernt supposed to think women poop!!! i just thought i'd share because i cant believe there is actually such a product!! its supposed to dissolve the poop and eliminate odor if say your at a party and there's a fine guy there and you go pee and accidentally have to poop, and the guy goes in right after you!!! LMAO!!!!! i cant get over this shit!!!!! (pun intended!!!)

LOL! So you put a drop in the bowl and it dissolves it?

I want to get some and see if it works.
smile.gif

HEHHEHE!!!! That would be nice to have when I have to poopy in public. Which happens a lot, spending most of my time on campus!!

LOL...so we poop, so what! I can't see spending $16.99 to hide something that we all do, and that he would find out about later anyway! To each their own I guess!

I would totally buy that. There is nothing worse than having a poop emergency and knowing there are people waiting to go after you. Especially if it's a hazardous poop...you know...Taco Bell or something..LMAO

i'm gonna try to find it and use it then i'll do a "review" on it here on MUT!!! LMAO!!!! you know that saying "oh she thinks her shit dont stink!!" well if anybody ever thought that about you, now it can be true!!! LOL!!!

That is hysterical! If it works, it's def. useful, because sometimes the courtesy flush is not enough...lol.

in a store by my house they have a drop thing too, but it doesnt dissolve poop. it makes an scented oil slick on the water so that when you poop it doesnt smell up the place.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif in a store by my house they have a drop thing too, but it doesnt dissolve poop. it makes an scented oil slick on the water so that when you poop it doesnt smell up the place. totally going off the subject but i had to tell you i LOVE that picasso quote!!! in your signature!! i'm a huge picasso fan so the quote not only is inspirational but pretty powerful!!

Latest posts

Back