Popsugar Must Have July 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PopSugar is officially in July box mode. This was the photo from their FB and email

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 3.11.36 PM.png

So there is a pair of sunglasses there, one item folks who got the Summer Limited Edition box felt the box was sorely lacking.

Also I notice she's wearing a ring on her index finger....hmmmm

Bizgirlva, on 27 Jun 2016 - 3:16 PM, said:
PopSugar is officially in July box mode. This was the photo from their FB and email

So there is a pair of sunglasses there, one item folks who got the Summer Limited Edition box felt the box was sorely lacking.

Plus that looks like the cover-up from the CFDA box.  These themes are becoming more and more about advertising their other boxes.

I think this is kind of a weenie announcement ... where is a spoiler please???

Just got this:

See What Inspired the July Must Have Box
by Allie Stallone  June 29, 2016

bd54bd6d_MH16_July_Inspo_PostGraphic_1456x1000_V4.jpg

Inspired by our favorite emojis and the summery, retro vibes of Palm Springs, the July Must Have box is a splendid companion for your days by the water. While we're not revealing any of the products inside, here are a few hints at what inspired our editors for this month's box.

Outtakes from the set 
a1d70d83_MH16_July_Inspo_PostGraphic_1456x1000_V1.jpg

On our latest photo shoot, we set out to capture the essence of Summer. Shot at a home in the San Francisco Bay Area, this particular image was taken at the end of the day and perfectly captures the warm and sunny feeling of those endless Summer days outdoors that the July box embodies to the fullest. 

Don't miss your chance to secure the July POPSUGAR Must Have box — it won't be available for long. Order now!

Any guesses - only thing I can think is a highlighter.  I ll take that ice-cream though- or a yo-na-nas machine (https://www.amazon.com/Yonanas-Frozen-Healthy-Dessert-Maker/dp/B005083ECS/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1467233318&sr=1-1&keywords=yonana)- anyone have one of those curious to how they work.  Love to hear your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I like the item! I have so many hair products but have absolutely nothing that protects my hair from the sun, so I'm excited. 

Hopefully no books, they always send books I have zero interest in (other than the cookbooks). I'd be happy if they sent a Kindle gift card! 

I got a shipping notice!

I'm happy to try the hair product, never heard of that brand. I hope the box doesn't contain sunglasses, as I wear glasses and can't use them. My Mom would love them however. Can't wait to get my box!

I want to say they sent this brand of sea salt spray in a past limited edition box.

I'm not over the moon about sunscreen for my hair, I don't color my hair so that about the only reason I'd feel the need to "protect" it from sun damage but I've always read that sunscreen in hair products is a little difficult to prove efficacy wis. Not saying it would hurt to use it, just not sure how much protection it provides.

I do like that it's also used as a styling cream. I hear it smells good too. Yay!

I want to say they sent this brand of sea salt spray in a past limited edition box.
Yep, and we got that SachaJuan citrus lotion in a monthly box a couple of summers ago.  The box with that terrible Emily Giffin book. 

Since they straight up used "the future's so bright" on their hint email I'm also guessing shades.  Which I used to always be excited about but at this point I finally have too many pairs to lose.  Agree that we are overdue for a book and PSMH loves to send a beach read around this time every year.  But if they are sending a book, it's almost sure to be Lisa Sugar's, right?  Meh. 

I meant to cancel this box after last month and I forgot.  Not because I don't like it or anything, you guys know I've been a huge PSMH supporter for years, but ugh.  So much stuff.  So little of it new and exciting.  Have I officially reached subscription box burnout?

Label created - no ETA yet but the weight is 1.6 lbs.

PS - is anyone else having problems with this site?

Yep, and we got that SachaJuan citrus lotion in a monthly box a couple of summers ago.  The box with that terrible Emily Giffin book. 

Since they straight up used "the future's so bright" on their hint email I'm also guessing shades.  Which I used to always be excited about but at this point I finally have too many pairs to lose.  Agree that we are overdue for a book and PSMH loves to send a beach read around this time every year.  But if they are sending a book, it's almost sure to be Lisa Sugar's, right?  Meh. 

I meant to cancel this box after last month and I forgot.  Not because I don't like it or anything, you guys know I've been a huge PSMH supporter for years, but ugh.  So much stuff.  So little of it new and exciting.  Have I officially reached subscription box burnout?
I think I'm nearing subscription box burnout.

I used to get PS, Ipsy, both Test Tubes, Allure Box, Birchbox, Sephora Play, Barkbox, Curls Understood, and a couple I'm missing. Now I'm down to PS, Barkbox, and Curls Understood. I don't think I'll ever be able to cancel Barkbox because it makes my dogs SO.HAPPY! Even though I have FIVE large toy boxes for them...but every once in awhile they'll rediscover a toy at the bottom of a toy box that they forgot about and oh geez, the glee they have is seriously awesome! Anyway, I've got enough curly hair products to last like 2 years now, so I think I'm going to cancel the Curls box, and I'm really contemplating cancelling PS. IDK, I've been getting it since Sept 2012 and I just don't have room for all the stuff I've accumulated anymore! But then I worry there will be an amazing box and I'll kick myself for missing out, haha.

Label created - no ETA yet but the weight is 1.6 lbs. PS - is anyone else having problems with this site?
Honestly, the system has been wonky since their redesign a couple of years ago.  But yes, this morning again too.

My box--1.7lbs--is scheduled for delivery next weds 7/13, so, we should be seeing some full spoilers soon.

The spoiler "cheeky" probably means we're getting some kind of blush or bronzer. 

I'd love a cute hat over sunglasses, the sunglasses PS sends never seem to be my style.

I am really excited about the retro and vintage themes!

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is apparently being delivered on MONDAY. I never get my boxes this fast- even though I live in CA, I am shocked. I might actually be surprised this month!

Latest posts

Back