POPSUGAR Must Have - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Well friends, I figured it was time to get excited about November's box! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Do you think they'll start to ship boxes earlier again this month because they're sold out already?

I think it will be around the same. But I have some wishes -

Dear Popsugar,

I would like a crossbody bag, cashmere gloves, a nice perfume, an Illamasqua highlighter powder and Nuxe dry oil which you mentioned in your Bellasugar video, a necklace or a bracelet would be nice, too, as well as a cute Lilly Pulitzer agenda for 2013.

xoxo your devoted subscriber.

PS the book you sent me in October will last me a while. so I'd raher have no more :)

lol!

So what are your wishes for this month's box?

Love it! I'll have to think about this for a bit and then share a wish list of my own! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was so excited to hear that they shipped early , but I learned not get to excited because I still haven't got my box and seems like it may not even get here tomorrow! But it is nice to see other spoilers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am really loving the books in the boxes! I have finished my perks book and look foward to this as they are books my family would buy!

I would LOVE it if we got the november box early. It's going to be my first and I am really anxious  to experiance all the hype and disappointments  like y'all lol But really even if just 1 or 2 things equal what we paid for the boxes that makes me happy.

If I have monthly auto renew  does that mean that I receive a November Box?

If I have monthly auto renew  does that mean that I receive a November Box?
Have you been receiving boxes thus far? I ask because if you signed up for a monthly subscription today, for example, your monthly boxes wouldn't begin until January as both November and December are sold out. If you signed up before those month's boxes were sold out, though, then you are guaranteed a November box. You might also be able to log into your account at musthave.popsugar.com to confirm. Hope this helps!

mine still shows next bill in Oct 2012. don't have access to my internet banking now so wondering did they bill me for Oct box yet? I received it a few days ago... anyone has the same thing showed on their account page?

I've received September and October- but my page is just showing those, nothing else

Originally Posted by eolson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've received September and October- but my page is just showing those, nothing else
No worries, that's how it's supposed to be - you won't see November until you're billed for it, generally. I have a 3-month sub right now (Oct/Nov/Dec) and the only active month showing on that sub is October. What does it say under "Next Payment" on your Subscriptions tab?

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What day do they bill you? All it says is Nov 2012
They used to bill shortly before the 25th of the month, if I remember correctly, because the 25th was the ship date. I'm not sure when they'll bill now on a monthly subscription because they're sold out of boxes until January and shipped before the 25th this month. Maybe email them at [email protected]? They're generally pretty quick to respond back.

Has anyone seen any awesome promo codes??!!  I'd like to gift this to my lil sister for Christmas!  I'm not sure how long I should hold out without purchasing...

Has anyone seen any awesome promo codes??!!  I'd like to gift this to my lil sister for Christmas!  I'm not sure how long I should hold out without purchasing...
Honestly, I don't think you're going to find good codes right now. They're way too popular at the moment to need to bother. I've been urging anyone thinking about signing up to just go ahead and order now.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly, I don't think you're going to find good codes right now. They're way too popular at the moment to need to bother. I've been urging anyone thinking about signing up to just go ahead and order now.
I was sorta thinking that.  Thanks for the advice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would like a crossbody bag, cashmere gloves, a nice perfume, an Illamasqua highlighter powder and Nuxe dry oil which you mentioned in your Bellasugar video, a necklace or a bracelet would be nice, too, as well as a cute Lilly Pulitzer agenda for 2013.
Oh, I would love a really cute agenda or pocket calendar for 2012. Good idea.

I would also love a bracelet. I think books are wonderful. I also like getting chips and candy and cookies in the box. I agree about a nice perfume, only I doubt we could all agree on one. I like spicy orientals, in the main, and golden ambery vanillas. I think stud earrings would be great. I also love highlighter, although I have a lot of it, I always love more. I've been loving the home fragrance they've been sending us.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They ran cards on the 15th this month, in case that helps.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They used to bill shortly before the 25th of the month, if I remember correctly, because the 25th was the ship date. I'm not sure when they'll bill now on a monthly subscription because they're sold out of boxes until January and shipped before the 25th this month. Maybe email them at [email protected]? They're generally pretty quick to respond back.
Thanks for the info! With Thanksgiving this month, I just need to make sure that there's enough for all my expenses this month AND for this sub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the info! With Thanksgiving this month, I just need to make sure that there's enough for all my expenses this month AND for this sub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Their website says you must cancel 15 days before the end of the month to avoid getting charged, so they run cards after approximately the 15th or so.

Latest posts

Back