Porizkova takes Twiggy's "Top Model" spot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2007_11_27t024741_304x450_us_porizkova.jpg

"America's Next Top Model" viewers will see a new face on the judging panel for the reality competition's next installment.

Supermodel Paulina Porizkova has joined the CW series as a judge for Cycle 10, replacing Twiggy, who is departing the series because of scheduling conflicts.

On the judging panel, Porizkova joins Tyra Banks, the show's creator/executive producer/star, runway expert J. Alexander and fashion photographer Nigel Barker, along with special guest judges. Cycle 10 is targeted to premiere in late February or early March.

Porizkova, who began modeling at age 15 and has graced the covers of hundreds of magazines over the span of two decades, recently competed on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" and wrote the novel "A Model Summer" for Hyperion books. She also has appeared in several films, including "Her Alibi."

SOURCE

(I'm gonna miss Twiggy! Isn't Paulina the one married to the lead singer from The Cars?)

Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, she is married to Ric Ocasek. Seriously, I hope there's something there because it's not his looks... Never has been, and I remember thinking he was NOT a looker when I was young LOL!

Latest posts

Back