Posh-a-licious....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-88627_vbeck8_122_710lo1.jpg

When I was a kid I had one of those life-sized barbie that you could dress up and play with. Now that I am grown-up I want a life-sized Posh!! She would be so fun to dress, tiny little clothes on a tiny little body! I love this dress on her. The colors are gorgeous and the shoes to die for. She has my fantasy wardrobe!! Sooo Hot. PS....When did Rihanna and Posh get the same haircut??

I think Rihanna's hair is inspired by Posh's. It seems to me that Posh had that type of hairstyle before anyone else. Posh presents herself impeccably. I dont know how she manages to appear so perfect all the time. She is stunning. LOVE that dress, love it all.

I like that dress on her and I think she can pull off that hairstyle very well. So, she looks hot!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...122_710lo1.jpg
When I was a kid I had one of those life-sized barbie that you could dress up and play with. Now that I am grown-up I want a life-sized Posh!! She would be so fun to dress, tiny little clothes on a tiny little body! I love this dress on her. The colors are gorgeous and the shoes to die for. She has my fantasy wardrobe!! Sooo Hot. PS....When did Rihanna and Posh get the same haircut??
BUT she looks like she stole one of Kim Kardashian dresses - it looks the same style.

She looks like a little doll!
biggrin.gif

I love that dress. When that lady's on, she's ON and steppin'! They need to make a Posh Barbie if they haven't already done so. Those would sell like hot cakes! I'd buy one!

Look, it´s a life sized Barbie doll...for real!

I think the whole ensemble is hot!!

I don't like anything about her, boobs..fake, hair...weird, too blond and I don't like the style...too skinny,..absolutely no feminine curves. Her face looks like it had too much plastic surgery. Has a hard look to it. The dress, kind of tacky.

I think she used to be really pretty a few years ago before plastic surgery and when she had a more natural look.

Wow, didn't think that I'd find any posts with a negative opinion of Posh, but I agree with gina. Make no mistake, I think Posh is a traffic stopper, but I think she looked better in the SG days. Mel C, Emma and Gerri are far more pleasant to look at in my mind, Posh is just more dramatic. So, okay, she's hot but not pleasantly.

I think she is so stylish and always looking perfect as in this photo, however sometimes that gets a little much? i think she needs to just relax a little, but i agree she is just superb!

I think she looks hot! But just fake, like shes made out of plastic or something.

She looks beautiful but I can't seem to figure out why she looks like an alien to me, something about her eyes maybe?

Latest posts

Back